Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

In due time my brothers

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
My brothers. No longer shall you weather the on going massacre that has been put upon your precious leaves. No longer shall you be provoked by the torturous winds that mother nature carries out in which our precious leaves sustain instant death. No longer shall you set your precious leaves upon a surface so treacherous even a bottom dwelling animal dare not set foot upon on.

In due time I will Again unleash a wrath of my creation that will eradicate all the ongoing carnage that our treasured leaves endure.

My brothers. All I ask of you is to use this tool. Use this tool wisely and we shall STAND together and commemorate. Commemorate to the fallen leaves, shall they no longer suffer!
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Cliff Notes: Daniel is making more Stogie Stands.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    long live the king. long live. TIESTOOOOOOOO
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he's making a pecker stretcher
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Cliff Notes: Daniel is making more Stogie Stands.
    Silly Mr. Educatorer who can't hold hot coffee. There is a difference between making and already made.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    My brothers. No longer shall you weather the on going massacre that has been put upon your precious leaves. No longer shall you be provoked by the torturous winds that mother nature carries out in which our precious leaves sustain instant death. No longer shall you set your precious leaves upon a surface so treacherous even a bottom dwelling animal dare not set foot upon on.

In due time I will Again unleash a wrath of my creation that will eradicate all the ongoing carnage that our treasured leaves endure.

My brothers. All I ask of you is to use this tool. Use this tool wisely and we shall STAND together and commemorate. Commemorate to the fallen leaves, shall they no longer suffer!
    Hear, hear!
    Amen
    So say we all!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Stogie Stand FTW!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

TESTIFY BROTHER DANIEL!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Those look awesome. Love the white.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    And they yellow with use like a meerschaum pipe! I love my stand, thanks again daniel
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    ehehat:
    agreed
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    How do i get a hold of one of these stogie stands???? I'm always hearing about it and see it on the forum.....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    How do i get a hold of one of these stogie stands???? I'm always hearing about it and see it on the forum.....
    I believe a pm to Daniel will do the trick....
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    edelrionyc:
    You don't even need to worry ..... you have been set up. LOL .
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Hey, hey...don't be so quick to give all those away. I need to buy a few of those.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Hey, hey...don't be so quick to give all those away. I need to buy a few of those.
    +1
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Get em Daniel !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    Get em Daniel !
    Ok Curt

lol
    ddubridge:
    WTF is this!!! That's twice now. Where is the thread with dRey's PP addy.
    I was just grilling the other day thinking about how much I missed my stand and that I needed to put an order in soon. I will pay for this Daniel. And so will you.

In all seriousness. Thank you so much...again.
    Pm to you Daniel !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    ddubridge:
    ddubridge:
    I was just grilling the other day thinking about how much I missed my stand and that I needed to put an order in soon. I will pay for this Daniel. And so will you.

and you want the location of my "PP" because ................

also, did you open that envelope from the bottom??? weirdo
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I've actually been seeing them on new blogs I've been exploring and all over Instagram. Great work Daniel!
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    ddubridge:

and you want the location of my "PP" because ................

also, did you open that envelope from the bottom??? weirdo
    1. Paypal address. I'm not interested in your actual PP.

2. I did not open the envelope from the bottom. Like a bad ass I opened it with my knife.

now give me that paypal address.
    OchoZacho:
    I've actually been seeing them on new blogs I've been exploring and all over Instagram. Great work Daniel!
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Drew. My **** email is VerlanderforCJWilsonandPujols@gmail.com (pls. send as friends/family)
    danielzreyes:
    Drew. My **** email is VerlanderforCJWilsonandPujols@gmail.com (pls. send as friends/family)
    Back on the Verlander bandwagon. I thought you were trying to work a deal with Cabrera.

Also, don't care about your **** and I can find the correct thread myself.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    Back on the Verlander bandwagon. I thought you were trying to work a deal with Cabrera.

Drew, you should bomb D-Rey with some 7x70s as a thank you, I hear he really likes that size ;-)
    Since he's being difficult and won't give the address to you ..... LOLOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Awwww lookie lookie ......
    Pretty damned close Daniel !
    Loving it Bro !
    And..... I have a return addy too !!! LOL !!

jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:

Drew, you should bomb D-Rey with some 7x70s as a thank you, I hear he really likes that size ;-)
    (robot lady voice) You have activated launch sequence. Once proper information has been collected, launch sequence will be initiated. To terminate launch, please provide a photographic visual of yourself in a chicken suit. You will have 24 hours to reply to this post. Otherwise, Thank you and have a nice day.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:

(robot lady voice) You have activated launch sequence. Once proper information has been collected, launch sequence will be initiated. To terminate launch, please provide a photographic visual of yourself in a chicken suit. You will have 24 hours to reply to this post. Otherwise, Thank you and have a nice day.
    Daniel,
    No, no. No need for that. I was just trying to help Drew out with a friendly suggestion!
    Thought it would be a thoughtful gift, in return for the lovely stogie stand you sent him.

Just having a little F.U.N.
    ;-)
    Wait what's that?
    You don't know what FUN is????
    Here CLICKITY CLICK for F.U.N.!!!!

And hmm chicken suit, huh?
    Don't have one of those.

The neighbors behind us have a couple hens though ... I'll see if I can snap a pic of them for you instead. How's that?

Well .... I better get going.
    Need to let the dog out and try to sneak in a cigar before we go out for dinner tonight. I'll snap a pic if the hens are out and about as well!
    Toodaloo!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *