Home Ratings & Reviews

Obsidian White lable

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Anyone have it yet? Just seen it in a magazine...I looooove obsidians cant wait to try them.

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yer way ahead of me. I just tried my first Obsidian black label last night.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I can't find anything about it. Is it a connie or something? I'm curious because I too love the regular Obsidian.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I cant find a picture anywhere. This description from the sister:

"Ladies and gentlemen, make some NOISE.

After establishing a loyal following, many have come to embrace all that is Obsidian. And who can blame them? There's an awful lot to rejoice in. But now, after 2 years of tireless development, it's time to pull away the curtain and reveal the newest specimen to don the Obsidian name. Put your hands together for the highly anticipated follow-up to Obsidian, White Noise.

Obsidian White Noise was forged from a blank slate, to provide a fresh, exciting, and captivating experience. Dressed in a gorgeous, golden-brown Ecuador Habano-wrapper, each White Noise is simply stunning to eye. But don't be fooled, becuase beneath this velvet glove awaits a bevy of hearty long-fillers from the Dominican and Nicaragua. Selected from nutrient-rich primings, this core pairs exceedingly well with the sultry wrapper. The end result is a highly polished Cuban-esque profile containing cedar, cream, pepper, nuts, and coffee all backed by a toasty, slightly sweet note of tobacco. Beautifully balanced, this medium to full-bodied blend is exceptionally tasty. And by the time the burn reaches your fingers, you'll be dosing off in vision of another. Prepare to be mesmerized by Obsidian White Noise."
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "sharp black rock" has been a favorite affordable smoke for me, although I've seen some say that they "could do better, even for $3", (wish I knew how) so I'm stoked about what may be coming next.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    I truly wish I could obtain more Obsidian cigars. The one that was sent to me I greatly enjoyed.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Jasonc1982:
    I truly wish I could obtain more Obsidian cigars. The one that was sent to me I greatly enjoyed.

Haven't been on in a few weeks, noticed these on the sis. This guy is still dropping daily trolls trying to get free cigars bombed to him? Jeez get a job bro. I'm going to get a fiver to try soon, they sound decent.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Also, the sister has a pic up of the opened box. They look like worth a try.
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    blurr:
    Also, the sister has a pic up of the opened box. They look like worth a try.
    Lol I'm not trying to beg for free cigars. I'm just stating I wish I could get more. Sorry if it seems like I'm doing that...
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Just ordered a 5 pack from sister site, then they put them on daily deal here for about the same price.... Either way I have some coming in!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    Just ordered a 5 pack from sister site, then they put them on daily deal here for about the same price.... Either way I have some coming in!
    let me know how they are, I should be getting some soon as well.
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Will do. Probably going to be a couple weeks out though. I should have them early next week then I like to let stuff sit for at least a week before I fire it up. I'll get some notes up for sure when I do though!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Smoking a Robusto rott. It's a pepper bomb.

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i got 10 on the daily deal, should be at my door tomorrow!! im a big fan of the original, so im hoping they are as good!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deal on these all week! I may have to see about trying them.... but I wanted the new bueso's too!

time to pawn things
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I pulled the trigger. Couldnt help myself.
    ddubridge:
    haha nice work man, im trying to get to a spot where I can pull the trigger.
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    At the price it was hard not to. Not a real huge discount, but the price/quantity was just right.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    At the price it was hard not to. Not a real huge discount, but the price/quantity was just right.
    Review it when you get the chance Drew...interested in how they are!
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    A review you say...I'll do my best.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    Don't worry, you'll get the chance in 3-4 days! LOL
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    ^^^is this some kinda inside joke or am I really missing something here?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    Sounds like the bone snapper has me covered.... I think that's what he means...
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    Yep...I clearly am a little slow today.
    ddubridge:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    Yep...I clearly am a little slow today.
    nice! I want reviews, I thought I ordered some but must not have confirmed them lol, imma nub,
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    bump! any opinions on these that ppl r willing to share?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    bump! any opinions on these that ppl r willing to share?
    I really liked it, going to review one in the coming weeks. I only have one more though, but it is a smooth medium with decent spice adn complexity for the price.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Just avoiding marking exams so i was searching the forum and new cigars lists here and wondered how this one is shaping up.
    Shaping up pretty good. Pretty much mirror the statements of Dustin as far as body and spice. Retro is nice, not a nubber as both I've had were quite bitter near the end. Coffee helps. Both still pretty fresh I would guess. A good all around smoke though.
    ddubridge:
    Shaping up pretty good. Pretty much mirror the statements of Dustin as far as body and spice. Retro is nice, not a nubber as both I've had were quite bitter near the end. Coffee helps. Both still pretty fresh I would guess. A good all around smoke though.
    i am glad I did not buy a box yet, hopefully when I get around to trying them they will have more time on them and lose some of the bitterness.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    i am glad I did not buy a box yet, hopefully when I get around to trying them they will have more time on them and lose some of the bitterness.

So, you're saying you still haven't picked any of these up? Is that what my Redneck ears are hearing? Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!