Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Toombes doesn't play games!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
All I did was ask input on Cuban crafters perfect cutters... He comes along with this! Hot damn sir! Many thanks to you! :) those things cut like a dream! Now I have your addy too! Lol

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    What??? another one??? This is madness!!! ;o) Enjoy
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    no ***, I have only been around for a little while, but this is the worst beat down that i have seen on a new guy.

I'm not even sure how i would handle that type of a beat down......
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    The Kid:
    no ***, I have only been around for a little while, but this is the worst beat down that i have seen on a new guy.

I'm not even sure how i would handle that type of a beat down......
    IDK..... There once was this gal named Salem,,,and,,, oh nevermind!!!! lol,,, ACtually I was referring to Toomberator,, I was just looking at a pkg he sent to Dustin ,, then I came across this one..
    Is the newb getting lit up???? Good!!!!!
  • Options
    I've gotten hammered fairly well I just say. Lol I've out grown my humi and my back up pouches. Lol I'm eagerly awaiting the ability to return fire, bomb and welcome new comers. :)
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing how one little question can result in your mail box blowing up in your face huh?!
  • Options
    Yeah no doubt!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glad you like the cutter and hopefully you find something in the smokes that tickles your fancy.
    Let this be a reminder to be careful with asking questions around this joint. Happy birthday again, bro.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Glad you like the cutter and hopefully you find something in the smokes that tickles your fancy.
    Let this be a reminder to be careful with asking questions around this joint. Happy birthday again, bro.

I wonder what would happen if I asked people what they thought about a million bucks then. Hmmmmm the possibilities. ;)