Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade or Purchase?

Hey everyone! I am rather new to the forum, and I am trying to get more involved. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell some CCs? I will pay ASAP! Thank you! PM me if interested please!

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    whoa,,, hey , ohhh, uhhh,,,, Hi ,,
    kinda like whippin it out on the first date , before the appetizers even arrive,, although im sure some here would enjoy that kinda approach,, best of luck
  • maymgmaymg Posts: 47
    The Kid:
    kinda like whippin it out on the first date , before the appetizers even arrive,, although im sure some here would enjoy that kinda approach,, best of luck
    Just trying to get myself out there! I want to become more involved in this forum. I am an honest man, and I would like everyone to know that! As I said before, I WILL PAY!
    maymg:
    The Kid:
    Just trying to get myself out there! I want to become more involved in this forum. I am an honest man, and I would like everyone to know that! As I said before, I WILL PAY!
    No doubt. Its great that you want to get more involved, and what I was trying to say using humorous wit is.... you may not want to jump right off with the I want to buy cc approach, CC are illegal and its somewhat of a faux pas to be discussed on the open forum. While this site tends to let it slide more than most. IMO its still better to be discussed in PM's. Being that your new (i assume from your post subject and threadcount) I would suggest maybe working some trades, passes, bombs, whatever with non cc before you jump right into the subject at hand. hope this helps, as that is my only intention here.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    what he said
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    maymg:
    The Kid:
    No doubt. Its great that you want to get more involved, and what I was trying to say using humorous wit is.... you may not want to jump right off with the I want to buy cc approach, CC are illegal and its somewhat of a faux pas to be discussed on the open forum. While this site tends to let it slide more than most. IMO its still better to be discussed in PM's. Being that your new (i assume from your post subject and threadcount) I would suggest maybe working some trades, passes, bombs, whatever with non cc cigars before you jump right into the subject at hand. hope this helps, as that is my only intention here.

I was gonna say the same thing, Rudy, but you beat me to it.
    How's this for an idea. If you're willing, I'll take you on in a "newb trade". That way we can get you on the good traders list if you aren't already. PM me and let me know what you think.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    anyone got some sweat sticky icky icky ganja to sell me? I'll pay.
    brianetz1:
    brianetz1:
    That's so funny, why do you have to be a smart ass? Are you like everyone one else on all the other cigar forums, I joined this one to get away from that, but I guess that has not happened?
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    That's so funny, why do you have to be a smart ass? Are you like everyone one else on all the other cigar forums, I joined this one to get away from that, but I guess that has not happened?
    If I haven't said this before welcome to the thread ! Not to step on any toes here but did you read the Etiquette thread I bumped it to the top for you
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    Slow down dude, it's just good natured teasing. Hang out for a bit, read the amazing info these guys have put up for us new guys and it'll all be good.
    perkinke:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    Slow down dude, it's just good natured teasing. Hang out for a bit, read the amazing info these guys have put up for us new guys and it'll all be good.
    +10
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    ......relax man. I was just kidding around. Believe me, i have gone through the crap in the other forums and wouldn't be an ass on purpose.

I was given some good advice by my grandfather when i was a young man and got upset that people were messing with me he told me to learn how to laugh at yourself or with others when you are the topic of conversation and that it will save you a lot of headache.

you gotta admit, it was a pretty good joke......
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    did you approach the other forums the same way?
    brianetz1:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    ......relax man. I was just kidding around. Believe me, i have gone through the crap in the other forums and wouldn't be an ass on purpose.

I was given some good advice by my grandfather when i was a young man and got upset that people were messing with me he told me to learn how to laugh at yourself or with others when you are the topic of conversation and that it will save you a lot of headache.

Haha. I am sorry, I just posted a proposal.. No one needs to do anything about it if they wish not to. I don't need to read the etiquette thread, I already have. I just posted a proposal, so instead of coming at me right away, ignore the post or PM me as I asked. I do appreciate all of the advice and the trade offers and that stuff. I just want to try new things, that's all...
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    If I haven't said this before welcome to the thread ! Not to step on any toes here but did you read the Etiquette thread I bumped it to the top for you
    i guess that would go for everyone, as it seems everyone needs a little etiquette reminder,
    old saying goes,if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all,
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The buffalonian:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    i guess that would go for everyone, as it seems everyone needs a little etiquette reminder,
    To whom are you referring????
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:

Haha. I am sorry, I just posted a proposal.. No one needs to do anything about it if they wish not to. I don't need to read the etiquette thread, I already have. I just posted a proposal, so instead of coming at me right away, ignore the post or PM me as I asked. I do appreciate all of the advice and the trade offers and that stuff. I just want to try new things, that's all...
    sorry i messed with ya. Honestly I was just kidding around.
    brianetz1:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:

sorry i messed with ya. Honestly I was just kidding around.
    No, I am sorry! I didn't know it was a joke, I thought you were being a smart ass! I am sorry for coming at you like that. Sorry if I threw any one off guard. Sorry!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Gentlemen... I see this thread is about to take a road we have traveled before with bad results. May I suggest it ends before we go there again. Please. I am sure none of us intended to insult another, just misunderstandings in interpretations of a posting.
    kaspera79:
    Gentlemen... I see this thread is about to take a road we have traveled before with bad results. May I suggest it ends before we go there again. Please. I am sure none of us intended to insult another, just misunderstandings in interpretations of a posting.
    we got this.....we are going to keep passing "i'm sorry's" back and forth until we get mad at each other for saying "i'm sorry"

I think we be cool now.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Further, I firmly believe Kashi cereral makes me go like none other. Perhaps I am not tolerant to fat free milk? Perhaps when the milk says "expires 7/19/2013" I should no drink it on 7/26/2013?

Hi Mason. Nice to meet you. A/S/L?
    For the record, no one better bomb me with some weed, i don't want any.....gave that up long ago.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Further, I firmly believe Kashi cereral makes me go like none other. Perhaps I am not tolerant to fat free milk? Perhaps when the milk says "expires 7/19/2013" I should no drink it on 7/26/2013?

Words to live by.
    I really dont think those who responded werent being nice. As far as Brians light hearted comment is concerned. I think it put things in perspective as both are illegal. Ill just leave it at that
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The buffalonian:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    why are you asking?
    jliu:

I think Fiber One is more tolit-friendly especially if you cut up a banana in it
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:

I think Fiber One is more tolit-friendly especially if you cut up a banana in it
    I always do the smell test
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:

Why would you put the banana in the toilet? So much better in the cereal bowl.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Kid:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The buffalonian:
    maymg:
    brianetz1:
    why are you asking?
    to understand where you are coming from,, are you saying that I, we, everyone, should not of responded to his post?
    perkinke:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:

Why would you put the banana in the toilet? So much better in the cereal bowl.
    dont judge me on what I use for a cereal bowl