Home General Discussion

Thank you feeding the obsession!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
From my humble beginnings

A progress report for you all! since you all have seen me since i first started into the world of cigars i feel you should see how much you've helped me grow from my first 5 stick humi pouch to now!

Bob Luken gave me the chance to upgrade my humi by making me an awesome offer on this beaut! which i then adorned with the awesome gifty from Thedjfish. :)

And through everyones generosity i had more than enough sticks to fill it sufficiently with left overs in my first humi!

Thank you all from the depths of my heart for helping me grow and feeding me into such an awesome obsession! Never before have i known a better group of people. You all rock! :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I've experienced the same thing since I joined too.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Awesome. Now go forth and share the love!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    And your thinking to yourself, "I should have bought a 300 ct"
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:

Yeah. Pretty much! Lol
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    ddubridge:

Yeah. Pretty much! Lol
    Ohh just wait. My 50 and 300 ct are full. Trying to decided what to get next. The wife has pretty much already nixed the cooler because its "ugly" and humi's are "pretty"

Glad to see you are off to a good start!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing the experience,, Enjoy
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repeat after me.... Vinotemp 28 Bottle Wineador.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing your experience, brother. I started with a measly 40ct. Now I'm rocking a 100ct for aging and a cooler for boxes and err-day smokes. BTW, the silver cutter in the last picture looks pretty snazzy! Lol!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Thanks for sharing your experience, brother. I started with a measly 40ct. Now I'm rocking a 100ct for aging and a cooler for boxes and err-day smokes. BTW, the silver cutter in the last picture looks pretty snazzy! Lol!

Yeah some guy gave me those cutters. Don't know who. Lol ;)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    You know, I think the single most true, and absolute best, advice given on a regular basis here is, "ALways buy a bigger humidor than you think you need.", lol. Nice collection you've got going there. If you think its grown in a little over a month, wait a year or two.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, where do you guys get those little stone cigar holders? I've seen them in quite a few pictures around here, I guess its something that came along during my hiatus. They seem pretty nifty.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    You know, I think the single most true, and absolute best, advice given on a regular basis here is, "ALways buy a bigger humidor than you think you need.", lol. Nice collection you've got going there. If you think its grown in a little over a month, wait a year or two.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, where do you guys get those little stone cigar holders? I've seen them in quite a few pictures around here, I guess its something that came along during my hiatus. They seem pretty nifty.
    Attention:Danielzreyes