Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bday carnage (pic heavy)

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Jesus!!!! Ive gotten less love from my blood family that i have from you all here! Thanks wouldnt even begin to cover what i want to say to you all! Ive been nailed hard and am gonna have huge shoes to fill! On top of that i will have NO ISSUE filling my new humi!

This was waiting for me at work
To start Ddubrige

THEN Bob Luken - I missed the note in the pic but needless to say it was lovely lol

Last but not least with the Rocky Patel bday samlper and more from Onestrangeone!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright guys! i am throwing up the white flag!!!! At least wait till next week if someone has a wild hair up their butts and thinks i need more! lol

Many many many deep heartfelt thanks to you all who have made this a VERY happy birthday!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Alright guys! i am throwing up the white flag!!!! At least wait till next week if someone has a wild hair up their butts and thinks i need more! lol

Many many many deep heartfelt thanks to you all who have made this a VERY happy birthday!
    HAHA,, Very nice I see you got some of that ambrosia you were talking bout!!! Nice hits all around,, The RP 15th is one heck of a smoke! Enjoy
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Nice! I love all these guys with late July bdays.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I am such a freakin dummie. I had two RP's set aside to go in your birthday package. I was so busy the night I pulled the sticks I forgot.

There is always next time.
    ddubridge:
    I am such a freakin dummie. I had two RP's set aside to go in your birthday package. I was so busy the night I pulled the sticks I forgot.

I hate it when that happens,, i do it alot.
    ddubridge:

Man 2 more sticks would have killed me! lol I had to improvise for storage until monday/tuesday! its gettin hard to store these things!
    LiquidChaos66:
    ddubridge:

Man 2 more sticks would have killed me! lol I had to improvise for storage until monday/tuesday! its gettin hard to store these things!
    less typing,,,more smoking,,,lol
    I am working on that part. :)
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Well done boys!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now we need to know which of these fine sticks is nothing but ash now? Which one was THE B-day smoke?
    Bob Luken:
    Now we need to know which of these fine sticks is nothing but ash now? Which one was THE B-day smoke?

I had 3 on my bday. I had a RP royal vintage, a Perdomo 10th anniversary champagne and the one with the simple gold band that you had given me sir. :) then the next day I had the runner up San Lotano Oval. :)
    I'm lettin the others rest for a bit while I finish up the stragglers into little humi!
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Birthday Smackdown indeed!!!