Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    JD Howard reserve from the local shop........oh yeah!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    Got me a box of dpg 10th anniversary. Woooot
    I didnt pull the trigger on a box purchase of them..but I do have (4) on the way!!!

Great minds think alike Royln
    upload
    Looks good brother! Mine should be here today

At $20+ I would love to know how they are before dropping $60 on three of them
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got my second xikar back from repair. This one was replaced instead of them repairing it. Shipped Wednesday the 24th and received today.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    I didnt pull the trigger on a box purchase of them..but I do have (4) on the way!!!

upload

Vision. Justin sent me a nice review on them http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=68166
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    Vision:
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:

upload

Vision. Justin sent me a nice review on them http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=68166
    JJ clued me in on a review done here by Rip,, Pre-release,, think he scored it higher than a Padron 45th which is really saying somethin!!!!
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/5/477190/ShowThread.aspx
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Fiver of Jaime Garcia reserva Especial with over 2yrs on them from Bandyt.....Hello yellow cello.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bear
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    maymgmaymg Posts: 47
    Dan(Toombes) end of our "5 for 5" trade! Thanks for getting me on the good traders list! I am pumped to try these!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    maymg:
    Dan(Toombes) end of our "5 for 5" trade! Thanks for getting me on the good traders list! I am pumped to try these!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Very cool
  • Options
    I got a new Radidio so I can have some tunes while wrenchin, and while at Jobsites
    photo P1010512.jpg

photo P1010513.jpg

trucks photo trucks.png
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I got a new Radidio so I can have some tunes while wrenchin, and while at Jobsites
    photo P1010512.jpg

photo P1010513.jpg

trucks photo trucks.png
    Are you a lumberjack?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    What happens when you herf with ccom pals...

Ray, the sticks you gave me literally look like a handful out of my own humidor. It's almost creepy how you know what I like! Thanks so much! And thanks to Tj, Zach, and Dan for the fine selections to choose from image
    Your welcome Gray, it was great meeting u bro. I was hoping your profile was up to date. Enjoy can't wait to meet up again.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    C'mon JJ where's the rest of the box???
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

My Big Brand One Stop Sampler came in the mail today! Everything looks great and I couldn't wait to try one. After my soccer game, late tonight I smoked one of the Macanudos. I'll post more about it in the "Whatcha smokin tonight?" thread.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:

My Big Brand One Stop Sampler came in the mail today! Everything looks great and I couldn't wait to try one. After my soccer game, late tonight I smoked one of the Macanudos. I'll post more about it in the "Whatcha smokin tonight?" thread.
    very nice.welcome aboard hope you enjoy them.youll be buying boxes before you know it..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I got my aZZ handed to me! Check the TPB section for gory, detailed pictures!
    I also got these in a trade with roland_7707. I was only trading for the Dominicos... Sneaky bugger! Thanks for the trade, bro!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Anytime man.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Chips2481Chips2481 Posts: 52
    photo image1.jpeg
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    from Robby Ras
    upload
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped by a local B&M looking for a Kristoff GC, sold out, and in my depression somehow walked out with these! All new to me! image
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    nice haul!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    I stopped by a local B&M looking for a Kristoff GC, sold out, and in my depression somehow walked out with these! All new to me! image
    Excellent choices!! Enjoy
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    wow those are some nice cigars......great pickups. Still haven't been able to find a honey and handgrenades at any of my B&Ms.....a new one just opened down in our bar district called Soulard which i can't wait to go to in hopes that they will be carrying viaje.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Few summer collections during home leave from different cigar stores. Sometime it is fun to buy directly from a B&M:
    photo jerdivina627_zps9dd6f7ac.jpg photo jerdivina626_zpsa552bfce.jpg photo jerdivina624_zps220bfd7d.jpg photo jerdivina628_zps63da2a58.jpg photo jerdivina629_zpsebd3050e.jpg
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    rzaman:
    Few summer collections during home leave from different cigar stores. Sometime it is fun to buy directly from a B&M:
    photo jerdivina627_zps9dd6f7ac.jpg photo jerdivina626_zpsa552bfce.jpg photo jerdivina624_zps220bfd7d.jpg photo jerdivina628_zps63da2a58.jpg photo jerdivina629_zpsebd3050e.jpg
    What heavenly B&M do you go to?! If my B&M had all that stuff I would be beyond broke about a year ago..
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Hope you are doing well Scarlin. I got them from Draper Tomaconist, Signature cigar and George Town Tobacco in Washington DC. The two Opus X came from a collector not from the B&M. They are rare cigars. You are right, it is very difficult to keep the money in your pocket when a B&M has great selection. My strategy is always buy with cash. This way I don't go overboard.
    scarlin:
    rzaman:
    What heavenly B&M do you go to?! If my B&M had all that stuff I would be beyond broke about a year ago..
  • Options
    Got my movie trivia winnings from the buffalonian! Thanx brother, haven't tried any of these yet!
  • Options
    I also got completely blindsided by the shizz! Just when I thought all the sticks from him were gone!
    I don't think he's happy unless he's got a bunch of sticks in your humi, with his name on em! Thanx a ton brother, I've been wa ting to try a few of these! Thanx for the kind words also! Things are starting to look up.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a get well package for gus from jim,thank you very much sir. get wll cigars photo IMG_0236_zpsbd7e42d2.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.