Home Cigar 101

cigar-cicles

Well a friend of mine went on a trip and got some cee-garrs. He can home from that trip and preceded to put the whole box in the freezer. there they sit to this day a year later, cigarcicles, he has no interest in smoking them so Im going to take them off his hands. Are these guys compost or can they be brought back?

Comments

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    They are dead... A year is way too much. Unless he had a great freezer that instantly froze them... Or you can instantly defreeze them... Defreezing them slowly WILL defreeze them and MAYBE make them smokable at SOME point... But I suspect they WILL taste like s h i t...
  • Renaissance_Man:
    They are dead... A year is way too much. Unless he had a great freezer that instantly froze them... Or you can instantly defreeze them... Defreezing them slowly WILL defreeze them and MAYBE make them smokable at SOME point... But I suspect they WILL taste like s h i t...
    yeh that is what I am thinking, i'm going to give it a shot anyways, nothing to lose really. well at least I don't have to worry about the little devils..HA!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Dude, they sure sound like they are deader than fried chicken.. I am sorry for your loss.
    jeff_connors:
    yeh that is what I am thinking, i'm going to give it a shot anyways, nothing to lose really. well at least I don't have to worry about the little devils..HA!
    I second that! Give it a try... The least - they can be used for some fun BOMB padding ;)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    unless they were flash frozen the cigars probably lost alot of humidity. if they are in a bag you may be able to restore them. if they are not, then you are SOL. you cant smell as well in the cold of a freezer... but i assure you, they stink.

the cigars probably picked up the smells.
    kuzi16:
    Ooooh... I forgot about that... Damn... I hope there was nothing else in that freezer!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    unless they were flash frozen the cigars probably lost alot of humidity. if they are in a bag you may be able to restore them. if they are not, then you are SOL. you cant smell as well in the cold of a freezer... but i assure you, they stink.

New Release by Rocky Patel and DiGiorno... the Old World Stuffed Crust Reserve!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Lasabar:
    kuzi16:

Thats funny Lassy !!!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:
    kuzi16:

Thats funny Lassy !!!
    Might be the beginnings of a new blend/aging process..oir would that be an infusion...frozen pizza/chicken infused cigars...
    Ecuadorian Pepperoni would be good!

AND think if the master blenders actually took as much time to masterfully blend a pizza!

Nicaraguan cows used for the sausage, Dominican wheat for the crust... oooooohhHH!!!
    Lasabar:

AND think if the master blenders actually took as much time to masterfully blend a pizza!

Nicaraguan cows used for the sausage, Dominican wheat for the crust... oooooohhHH!!!
    Bulgarian cheese for the.... cheese...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    Lasabar:

Mexican tomatos for the E. coli...
    cabinetmaker:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Lasabar:

Mexican tomatos for the E. coli...
    Hee hee!