Home General Discussion

Um I don't know how to process this

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
So I go to smoke a new cigar I have never had from a new box I just bought. Completely sealed from the factory. Diesel HotD. I go to lick the cap and a freaking 4 inch hair is in under the cap. image. Gross! I don't know what to do about the hair. I'm still smoking this sucker tho! image
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Think about it this way. Do you think the hair has more germs on it than the rollers' hands? Eat some yogurt.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Think about it this way. Do you think the hair has more germs on it than the rollers' hands? Eat some yogurt.
    Dont care about the germs. Take lots of probiotics and I drink sour beer like a mofo. Just think its gross a hair ended up exactly on/in the cap. And now I think it's funny because the cigar is called hair of the dog lol!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    JSaint:
    beatnic:
    Dont care about the germs. Take lots of probiotics and I drink sour beer like a mofo. Just think its gross a hair ended up exactly on/in the cap. And now I think it's funny because the cigar is called hair of the dog lol!
    Sweet irony
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    JSaint:
    beatnic:
    Sweet irony
    Just thank god its not a Hair of the Hog.... all curly and shizzzz......
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    That's what you get for buying from Bill and Monica's Smoke Shop!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you sure it's hair? There's some kind of fiber, fishing line type stuff, that gets used in wrapping, or baling, I've found a few in "less expensive" cigars. Of course, hand rolled, it could be hair.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Hands? I thought all cigars were rolled on virgins' thighs.... :(
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Look on the bright side, at least it's not a pubic hair, or red. Or both.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Russ55:
    Look on the bright side, at least it's not a pubic hair, or red. Or both.
    ...thinking the same thing...