Home Non Cigar Related

Vapes

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So I got a decent little set up for vaping and have quite a few flavors and not nearly enough tanks. Lol been really enjoying this. It's something I can do in the house and not upset my daughters asthma. :) if any of you are vaping and need a recommendation for your juices... Hit up the vape chef! Google them! Great juices so far! :) as for tobacco juices... Have any of you tried them? I've heard they aren't too good. Lol input?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I also Vape I have an OMG all day mod from v4l.com I use the smileylizer(sp) tanks and most of the juices they put out our pretty good.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Wish i hadnt gone to that site... I need more juices now. LMAO! More tanks first... then juices. lol
    oh man... 6ml tanks... i need.
    Ordered a Protank 2 and a wicked awesome drip tip! Will post pics when they arrive!
    My goodies came in!!!! :) the drip tip is a little awkward to use. But it looks awesome! Lol

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see pics of you guys set-ups!!!!
    I'll get a pic of all my stuff and post it when I'm off work :) do you have a setup?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    imagepardon the mess, been living at the pc, trying to figure everything out with my mom. But I have a few set ups, I have more tanks somewhere, my favorite is the blue one next to the tall set up (variable batt). the tank on the tall one is new to me, it is a cartomizer instead of using wicks. Not sure if I like or not.

If you get into this, be careful about any cinnamin flavors as they will ruin your taste buds for some time, I am weening myself off of it now...really sucks.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    imagepardon the mess, been living at the pc, trying to figure everything out with my mom. But I have a few set ups, I have more tanks somewhere, my favorite is the blue one next to the tall set up (variable batt). the tank on the tall one is new to me, it is a cartomizer instead of using wicks. Not sure if I like or not.

If you get into this, be careful about any cinnamin flavors as they will ruin your taste buds for some time, I am weening myself off of it now...really sucks.

+1 on the cinnamin,
    I really like the cartomizers a lot more than the wicks.
    onestrangeone:
    deejmemixx:

+1 on the cinnamin,
    I really like the cartomizers a lot more than the wicks.
    well, its just plain pissing me off lol, have already dumped two tanks of liquid on myself trying to figure the damn thing out....
    Dang... My setup looks pathetic now! Lol ;)

LiquidChaos66:
    Dang... My setup looks pathetic now! Lol ;)

thats a cool mod man, what tanks you got? I am in love with the vivi nova and they just came out with a newer one with a rounded bottom, looks legit. I must not buy any more tanks though lol, i get confused on whats what anymore
    I have 2 tanks that came with the mod (Joytech Evic btw) and then i bought the Kranger Protank 2. Im loving the protank so far. :)
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    No. I don't have a setup of any kind. I keep a real cheap e-cig around at work. I really don't have any nicotine addictions but I do enjoy having something like that around at work when things get really stressful. Almost everyone in the hangar I work in has some form of e-nicotine. Some more elaborate than others. I think it's awesome that the technology had exploded and helped so many people, myself included, get away from cigarettes. I wouldn't mind eventually getting something better than my El Cheapo e-cig. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
    I would find a simple mod (maybe an eGo setup) something thats cheaper (price wise) that has tanks that you can swap out. get a few tanks and a variety of flavors. all mine are 0 nicotine and they are pretty good! Its something i can use while sitting on the couch with my wife watching netflix. I cant smoke inside the house so its a fun gadget for me. Plus she likes it cause it makes the room smell fruity. lol