Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my 007's from SleevePlz today

• Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    perkinke:
    WaterDemon:
    Where did you pick up the six shooter? I've been waiting on that one since this summer.
    I was at work and got an email from here showing the sampler for like ~$60. So without delay I bought it. Probably one of the best purchases I've done, not regretting it one bit! Don't know if you can still get it here or not.
  • Options
    Got these bad boys in the mail today. I have beer reading about freezing your cigars. So who freezes them? Should i be freezing mine? feel free to message me so we don't clutter up this thread. image
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Don Pepin Garcia 10th Anniversary caliber cigar get released once in a life time. I thought I should stock up on these so I can enjoy them as long as possible. photo 0aed6173-de03-4140-bf26-c162673401be_zps17ea7d24.jpg
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Don Pepin Garcia 10th Anniversary caliber cigar get released once in a life time. I thought I should stock up on these so I can enjoy them as long as possible. photo 0aed6173-de03-4140-bf26-c162673401be_zps17ea7d24.jpg
    My goodness Rip. No holding back there.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Drew, I have decided not to buy any Padron for a while rather than get more of this cigar if I can. If we compare price vs value without aging then DPG 10th Anniversary easily beat any Padron line - Family Reserve, 1926. Yes Padron Millenium would be a better cigar but it has almost 20 years of age already so it is not fair to compare DPG 10th with the Padron Millenium.
    ddubridge:
    rzaman:
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    10 pack of avo classics. My favorite cigar at the moment.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got some Terry Johnson's Tempio's in the mail the other day. I'm psyched to get home and give one a try. Hearing good things about them.image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Got some Terry Johnson's Tempio's in the mail the other day. I'm psyched to get home and give one a try. Hearing good things about them.image
    OMG those are fantastic!!!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Bigshizza:
    Rhamlin:
    I remember first seeing pics of those cigars. All I could think of was that insane box press.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    image Thanks you so much for the welcome gift @REGGIE713!!! hope my new humidor seasons up quick!
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Just got my shipment in today gonna try one out and let them sit for a few weeks never had one before but read great reviews about them image
  • Options
    kingdavid5:
    Just got my shipment in today gonna try one out and let them sit for a few weeks never had one before but read great reviews about them image
    They are best with some time on them and a great value!
  • Options
    scarlin:
    Bigshizza:
    Rhamlin:
    I remember first seeing pics of those cigars. All I could think of was that insane box press.
    Im thinking I might order a fiver of the Reserves. That maduro wrapper on it is a thing of beauty.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Nothing............sad.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Nothing............sad.
    sorry to hear that brother...i didnt get anything either if it helps..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    roland_7707:
    Nothing............sad.
    Me too...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Drew, I have decided not to buy any Padron for a while rather than get more of this cigar if I can. If we compare price vs value without aging then DPG 10th Anniversary easily beat any Padron line - Family Reserve, 1926. Yes Padron Millenium would be a better cigar but it has almost 20 years of age already so it is not fair to compare DPG 10th with the Padron Millenium.
    ddubridge:
    rzaman:
    Rip, I think you need a few more, those won't last long ... hehe

I did like the one I smoked and picked up 4 more. I'm thinking on getting a box, but really I don't know. The cigar IMO is more complex than padron but hell I can't decide if I like the 80th or some of the family reserves a bit more. Either way both are good smokes.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    twistedstem:
    roland_7707:
    Nothing............sad.
    Me too...
    Thanks for the support brothers.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I picked up a dominaco from Carlos toreno at a liquor store on the way to Kansas for a dollar. It counts.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    scarlin:
    Bigshizza:
    Rhamlin:
    Im thinking I might order a fiver of the Reserves. That maduro wrapper on it is a thing of beauty.
    Ricky, PM me on how you got ahold of these! Thanks
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Box of Undercrown corona viva, got them cheap too!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Rhamlin:
    scarlin:
    Bigshizza:
    Rhamlin:
    Ricky, PM me on how you got ahold of these! Thanks
    PM to you Jim.
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Buy 3 get 1 free why not and finally got a v cutter gonna try it out for a bit image
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    kingdavid5:
    Buy 3 get 1 free why not and finally got a v cutter gonna try it out for a bit image
    Love the V cut, it's pretty much all I use
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Figured I had to buy somethingPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    nice
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ballah
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Stopped in to see if they had in any Pepin 10th Anny. Still not in yet. Damn. So I couldn't leave with empty hands. image