Home Non Cigar Related

I manage to get myself in trouble

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wife was watching some movie and I was not paying attention to the TV making sounds.
I look over at the TV and noticed something on the show.
I just had to make a comment. I don't know why, but I was thinking it and it came out loud and clear.
"She has no bra on."
My wife looks at me and says, "This show has been on for 20 minutes and the only thing you notice is the woman has no bra on?? Really?"
Yup. Pretty much.
And back to my corner I go. LOL!
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are visual creatures and observant.... You just got caught thinking out loud! Lmao
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were having a bite to eat. Me and 3 female members of the family when one of them mentioned a female friends name, and with out thinking I said "I would love to see her naked". Of course it was a purely academic observation on my part, but I had some explaining to do.
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes, men have no filters. I was at a Christmas party last night and was talking to a woman and asked what she did. She told me she was an Reverend at one of our local churches and I realized I had met her before when she was wearing black with her church collar.

Sooooooo... I said, "I didn't recognize you with clothes on!" My wife just shook her head and thank God, the Reverend had a sense of humor.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    Sometimes, men have no filters. I was at a Christmas party last night and was talking to a woman and asked what she did. She told me she was an Reverend at one of our local churches and I realized I had met her before when she was wearing black with her church collar.

Sooooooo... I said, "I didn't recognize you with clothes on!" My wife just shook her head and thank God, the Reverend had a sense of humor.

Why do wives always shake their heads or fold their arms across their chest..?
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    What i don't get is why this STILL surprises women. men love bewbs, low cut shirts and push up bras are worn for a reason.

it's actually one of the things i love about hanging out with my *** friends, we're all doing the same thing and they don't mind me looking/commenting! :)
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I was tattooing a female client who also happens to be a close friend. My phone rings and it was my wife. Since I was working on her back, I asked if she could put my phone on speaker. When my wife asked if I was busy I told her bluntly, "Actually, I am. I've been poking Amanda for the past hour.". Then it struck me what I had just said. My couch is not nearly as comfortable as it looks...