Home General Discussion
Options

Man o War

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
Must...resist...buying ...a ...box. Somehow this one just looks so tasty. I also need a box of the Torano Exodus Golds, but that is another matter >.>

And the Sancho Panza Double Maduros...and a coolerdor.

That should do me for a while. <.<

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Yes I too am forcing myself to hold off on that little guy that came with the COTM. It does look damn tasty eh?
  • Options
    Oh man...does it ever. Since I have a few dollars that came in "under the radar", I might be able to swing all three boxes >.>

Gawd, if she ever finds out she'll plug the bullet holes with divorce papers :P
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:
    LOL! I hope you keep your guns locked in a safe she doesn't know the combo to!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    Oh man...does it ever. Since I have a few dollars that came in "under the radar", I might be able to swing all three boxes >.>

I hope your wife doesn't have acess to your computer.. Remember Delete History !!!
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Smoke=Fire:

I hope your wife doesn't have acess to your computer.. Remember Delete History !!!
    Good call brother, and thanks! :D

*burns tapes a la Nixon*
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    She used to be a Park Ranger too, so is a pretty fair shot >.> I can only hope she will be shaking with anger, not cooly furious :P
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    She used to be a Park Ranger too, so is a pretty fair shot >.> I can only hope she will be shaking with anger, not cooly furious :P
    She's a woman, she'll likely be the latter and you'll likely just be grazed by the bullet so she can pour some salt on the wound and no one will believe that scratch was a gunshot!
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    She's a woman, she'll likely be the latter and you'll likely just be grazed by the bullet so she can pour some salt on the wound and no one will believe that scratch was a gunshot!
    You've met my wife? o.O
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:
    You've met my wife? o.O
    Nope, but yours and mine better never meet it could be disasterous!

Tonight we toast to our wives and girlfriends. May they never meet. :D
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    You've met my wife? o.O

Hear, hear!!
  • Options
    I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband.
    She's looking over your shoulder, isn't she? :P
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    You've met my wife? o.O

You guys are looking for trouble. Heres a rope, theres the tree, I'm glad I got to meet you both..
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    She's looking over your shoulder, isn't she? :P
    Heh. Blink twice if we should call 911.
  • Options
    LMAO. No but apparently Kas' is bc he's playing the nice sesitive guy all of a sudden!
  • Options
    madurofan:
    LMAO. No but apparently Kas' is bc he's playing the nice sesitive guy all of a sudden!
    It's just a silly phase I'm going through...Bizarro kaspera
  • Options
    You're told old for phases! The wife might notice a change in you and any change in a man means he's having an affair don't you know this man!
  • Options
    madurofan:
    You're told old for phases! The wife might notice a change in you and any change in a man means he's having an affair don't you know this man!
    No, she's lost track of all the different people living in my head, and so when one of them comes out she knows it won't stick around too long..and she's bound to find one she can tolerate for a while..
  • Options
    LOL good plan! I like it I might have to adopt it.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Unless you are married to a redhead then it doesn't matter...she is in control.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm.... im married to a red head.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    hmmmm.... im married to a red head.
    What were you two thinking? Oh nevermind I know what you were thinking. "But its soooo good!"

I married an eskimo definetly not redheaded. :)
  • Options
    Kuzi, I feel your pain, the good and the bad.
  • Options
    You get my PM Andy?
  • Options
    Yeah, I just got it. Thanks for sending them out. I wasnt expecting anything soon, the weather has been crap lately. We have had a lot of dust storms, lasting 2 or 3 days at a time. Thanks again, I will let you know when it comes in.

BTW...How are these Man O War smokes?
  • Options
    I reviewed it in the Ratings and Reviews section