Home General Discussion

Man o War

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
Must...resist...buying ...a ...box. Somehow this one just looks so tasty. I also need a box of the Torano Exodus Golds, but that is another matter >.>

And the Sancho Panza Double Maduros...and a coolerdor.

That should do me for a while. <.<

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Yes I too am forcing myself to hold off on that little guy that came with the COTM. It does look damn tasty eh?
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Oh man...does it ever. Since I have a few dollars that came in "under the radar", I might be able to swing all three boxes >.>

Gawd, if she ever finds out she'll plug the bullet holes with divorce papers :P
    Smoke=Fire:
    LOL! I hope you keep your guns locked in a safe she doesn't know the combo to!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    Oh man...does it ever. Since I have a few dollars that came in "under the radar", I might be able to swing all three boxes >.>

I hope your wife doesn't have acess to your computer.. Remember Delete History !!!
    kaspera79:
    Smoke=Fire:

I hope your wife doesn't have acess to your computer.. Remember Delete History !!!
    Good call brother, and thanks! :D

*burns tapes a la Nixon*
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    She used to be a Park Ranger too, so is a pretty fair shot >.> I can only hope she will be shaking with anger, not cooly furious :P
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    She used to be a Park Ranger too, so is a pretty fair shot >.> I can only hope she will be shaking with anger, not cooly furious :P
    She's a woman, she'll likely be the latter and you'll likely just be grazed by the bullet so she can pour some salt on the wound and no one will believe that scratch was a gunshot!
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    She's a woman, she'll likely be the latter and you'll likely just be grazed by the bullet so she can pour some salt on the wound and no one will believe that scratch was a gunshot!
    You've met my wife? o.O
    Smoke=Fire:
    You've met my wife? o.O
    Nope, but yours and mine better never meet it could be disasterous!

Tonight we toast to our wives and girlfriends. May they never meet. :D
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    You've met my wife? o.O

Hear, hear!!
    I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband.
    madurofan:
    I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband. I will be a faithful husband.
    She's looking over your shoulder, isn't she? :P
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    You've met my wife? o.O

You guys are looking for trouble. Heres a rope, theres the tree, I'm glad I got to meet you both..
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Smoke=Fire:
    madurofan:
    She's looking over your shoulder, isn't she? :P
    Heh. Blink twice if we should call 911.
    LMAO. No but apparently Kas' is bc he's playing the nice sesitive guy all of a sudden!
    madurofan:
    LMAO. No but apparently Kas' is bc he's playing the nice sesitive guy all of a sudden!
    It's just a silly phase I'm going through...Bizarro kaspera
    You're told old for phases! The wife might notice a change in you and any change in a man means he's having an affair don't you know this man!
    madurofan:
    You're told old for phases! The wife might notice a change in you and any change in a man means he's having an affair don't you know this man!
    No, she's lost track of all the different people living in my head, and so when one of them comes out she knows it won't stick around too long..and she's bound to find one she can tolerate for a while..
    LOL good plan! I like it I might have to adopt it.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Unless you are married to a redhead then it doesn't matter...she is in control.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    hmmmm.... im married to a red head.
    kuzi16:
    hmmmm.... im married to a red head.
    What were you two thinking? Oh nevermind I know what you were thinking. "But its soooo good!"

I married an eskimo definetly not redheaded. :)
    Kuzi, I feel your pain, the good and the bad.
    You get my PM Andy?
    Yeah, I just got it. Thanks for sending them out. I wasnt expecting anything soon, the weather has been crap lately. We have had a lot of dust storms, lasting 2 or 3 days at a time. Thanks again, I will let you know when it comes in.

BTW...How are these Man O War smokes?
    I reviewed it in the Ratings and Reviews section