Home Ratings & Reviews

Who is a 5 Vegas HO?

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Please nominate those that can't live without most of the 5 Vegas lines.. Thank You in advance....

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me, lol! Haven't had one I dislike... I especially like the Miami's... and A's... and Cask Strength's... :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I am! Aged relics and csII's classics and all that stuff. Edit how did I forget, the AAA lanceros, the A and the high priming's coronas!!!
    taythegibs:
    I am! Aged relics and csII's classics and all that stuff.
    I've actually never had the classic. Relic's are very good though!

Are you still at Disney? Haven't heard in a while, but I saw your booze and cigar purchase! nice.
    Gray4lines:
    taythegibs:
    I am! Aged relics and csII's classics and all that stuff.
    I've actually never had the classic. Relic's are very good though!

Are you still at Disney? Haven't heard in a while, but I saw your booze and cigar purchase! nice.
    yes sir I am!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a freakin huge fan of the classic. It's one of the most underrated sticks around IMHO. Same for the higher priming. Get a year or more on them, Delicious!
    Rhamlin:
    I'm a freakin huge fan of the classic. It's one of the most underrated sticks around IMHO. Same for the higher priming. Get a year or more on them, Delicious!
    Especially the coronas.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Only had the Cask Strength.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    The 13 in my welcome bomb from you was fantastic! Havent tried any others yet.
    flowbee:
    Is that the annual release? I have a 2011, and thats all! I really should start grabbing some from each year.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Cigarman37 Oh... wait
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, who you callin' a HO!??!!?!

I like 'em all except the Gold Maduro.
    But as far as nominees.....hmm, any of these guys ^^^^^^
    (Except maybe pellirojo's suggestion, LMFAO)

Any of the new guys would be good "nominees" as well. I think the 5V line is a "must try" when you're starting out.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint no need for name calling Shizz
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    The AAA I really like, the rest I could leave. Not a huge fan of the line. Even RCY likes the AAA, that has to count for something.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    AAA is one of my favorite go to sticks when I cant make up my mind.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    aint no need for name calling Shizz
    Ohhhh R you Kray Kray
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    flowbee:
    Is that the annual release? I have a 2011, and thats all! I really should start grabbing some from each year.
    If thats what the numeral means, then im gonna say yes
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Other than the Cask Strength II, I'm not a devotee. Every 5 Vegas I have smoked (other than the Relics, those were pretty crappy) has been a solid smoke, just nothing stupendous. The Cask Strength II, however, is easily in my top 20 favorite cigars, maybe even in the top 10. The '06 Limitada was a damn good cigar too, and the '07 wasn't far behind it.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I love all of there offerings aside from the gold maduro. I smoke to slow for it to stay lit. My faves are the gold, high primmings, and the 12' lmtd. The only one I haven't had from the regular line is the relic. I tend to keep the golds and classics on hand though. The person I would nominate is not on this form. It is my father in law who pretty much only buys five Vegas. I mean seriously he is always ordering it even if hey intended to order something else he will toss a sampler on the order. He has the cutter the lighter, the ash tray, a t-shirt and my brothers in law and I are discussing buying the humi for him for his bday. He is the one that got me into cigars and he proboly did it with a five Vegas gold.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I will say I am if you can bring back the 2010 Limitada, my all time favorite stick. I like other brands they make also but will always love that stick.
    Gaetano7890:
    I will say I am if you can bring back the 2010 Limitada, my all time favorite stick. I like other brands they make also but will always love that stick.
    The 2010 was the best of any of the limitadas I've tried.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like them all except the 5 vegas gold maduro.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    never had one... blasphemy??
    All the ho-age!!
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Miami, and the classic. I've never had the csII but i've always wanted to try it
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Miami, AAA, then the Classic
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the Miami, that's another great cigar.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I might have found a winner! Thanks
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I like the cask strengh.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Rhamlin:
    Gaetano7890:
    The 2010 was the best of any of the limitadas I've tried.
    I can't remember if it was the 2009 or 10 Limitada I had that was tasty and a nicotine bomb. None of the years after that had that kind of kick. I recently tried the high primings and that has a nice flavor profile. If maduros are like coffee the high primings are like a rich green tea.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Golds, classics, miami, and AAA are all quality budget smokes IMO