Home General Discussion

Poker Poker Poker!!!

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok boys it's time again, need to know your opinions and suggestions, Tuesday or Wednesday nights 8:00 p.m. Again decent 5er is the buy in and we are going to play twice a month and to make it easier we pay up once a month to the winners. Some BOTL already members and of course we are always looking for new blood. We can start this next week whichever night the most people choose, and as always all premiums smokes to be sent ME, lol, joking. So please pm me if you wanna play and any suggestions. Thanks again. image

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Help me convince the wife that I need to up my stock, even though I have a cooler full of sticks...and I'm in.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in and either night is good for me.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Where my dawgs at???? image I could be available either night. Looking forward to taking your sticks!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Where my dawgs at???? image I could be available either night. Looking forward to taking your sticks!
    Did u say u need more sticks???
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tuesdays would work better for me...but hey who am I?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the app/program etc used?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Pokerstars
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Pokerstars
    can I play from my phone?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Wish I could, I'm off thursdays, but I'd never be home by 8 PM wednesday (or tuesday for that matter).
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Pokerstars
    +1. Did they update their iOS app yet??

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Would be nice to be able to play on my Samsung tablet.
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Pokerstars
    As far a I know they have not added the home poker league to tablets or iPhones u can only play he other games, has to b home of or laptop. I know that still sucks
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I'm in and MAWART will be in
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Poker? I hardly even know her!
    No_one21:
    Poker? I hardly even know her!
    you get no respect!!!
    New Boots:
    Help me convince the wife that I need to up my stock, even though I have a cooler full of sticks...and I'm in.
    I didn't notice this the first time through. it all evens out....you'll win some you'll lose some. Secondly this doesn't get crazy like the bombs around here do. 5 cigars means 5 damn cigars. When he says decent cigars he means you don't need to be sending premipremipremiums. Just not 5 yeargars.
    brianetz1:
    New Boots:
    I didn't notice this the first time through. it all evens out....you'll win some you'll lose some. Secondly this doesn't get crazy like the bombs around here do. 5 cigars means 5 damn cigars. When he says decent cigars he means you don't need to be sending premipremipremiums. Just not 5 yeargars.
    I've only lost some..but thats fine with me and the wife too!
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    New Boots:
    that's cause you are a bad poker player......:)
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    New Boots:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    New Boots:
    Touche...jerk!
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    smoke em if you got em:
    brianetz1:
    New Boots:
    Touche...jerk!
    but be sure to come next Tuesday or Wednesday and play......
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Pokerstars
    As far a I know they have not added the home poker league to tablets or iPhones u can only play he other games, has to b home of or laptop. I know that still sucks
    Dang....don't want to play other games. Wanna play with you guys!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Pokerstars
    Dang....don't want to play other games. Wanna play with you guys!
    yeha, i just checked an no home games on the ipad
    Bump.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I'm in. I miss playing in the home games around here. Once the boat here decided to add live poker, all of the home games and tournaments dried up. PM coming to you soon!

Rob
    Bobbo2009:
    I'm in. I miss playing in the home games around here. Once the boat here decided to add live poker, all of the home games and tournaments dried up. PM coming to you soon!

Rob
    pm to ya
    Tourney is set, 8:00 p.m. est. Tuesday night. anyone new wanting to play please pm me for details.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've played poker 100s of times and I have never won. I am not referred to as new blood, but rather as easy blood.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    You know I'm in Ruthless Ray!
    pelirrojo:
    You know I'm in Ruthless Ray!
    Well hello stranger.