Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    TQC
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    got some goodies in from ccom. Tim you are the man! Thanks for helping me every single time!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The mailmam' finally brought my package to me ending the only anxiety I ever experience... Waiting for cigar deliveries. There was a Room 101 Sampler "Meet Your Maker" catchy name for a sampler I think, that I got at a great price, Six different 101s for twenty five bucks. I have been wanting to give the line a try so now I'm set. Along with that I picked up a few favorite Kristoffs, some La Traviatas, and a couple A. Turrents. All cigars I have been meaning to re-stock on for a while.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    got some goodies in from ccom. Tim you are the man! Thanks for helping me every single time!
    Very nice! Just had one in Vegas 2 weeks back and really enjoyed it. Smooth and creamy for me and still had the Davidoff profile!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    jliu:
    Very nice! Just had one in Vegas 2 weeks back and really enjoyed it. Smooth and creamy for me and still had the Davidoff profile!
    Right on man. I've had 3 or 4 at my bnm and figured screw it, i llike it, gotta get a box. davdidoff smooth and creamy with fuller body and strength. can't beat that!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    jliu:
    Right on man. I've had 3 or 4 at my bnm and figured screw it, i llike it, gotta get a box. davdidoff smooth and creamy with fuller body and strength. can't beat that!
    its a good smoke, but not box worthy for me. i had such high hopes for it. maybe i psyched my self out for it.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    jliu:
    its a good smoke, but not box worthy for me. i had such high hopes for it. maybe i psyched my self out for it.
    i think i may like it so muchh b/c i had zero expectations. after confirming my like for the fourth time, it was time!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I have not made it home from work yet, however I got a message from my wife asking what I ordered now. I am not sure who they are from, but have to assume it was you guys. I told her to handle them gently. She doesn't need to take on any more damage, she has already fallen down the steps to the porch once today.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Just got my custom made sampler in from ccom. Excited to try the fallen angel

Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    more lotto winnings (see thread) and the Daily Deal from saturday....pumped to have these in stock, but what am i going to do with 10 of them......hmmmmmmm, i don't think i know anyone who is a self admitted peppin ****.

photo 0AFA31F9-C199-484C-A9AB-5FAE70FE4007_zpsxyasqlaj.jpg
    Just got these today also. Can't wait to try one.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too damn much, Is what I got today. First, I ordered this because I WAS running low on sticks:

Then a completely unprovoked attack by Dr.Frankenstein:

Another one from Curtis:

And if that wasn't enough, from WaltBasil:

Geez...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome guys! Great hits on a great BOTL on the forum.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo 20140213_162116_zps8uythtpe.jpg photo 20140213_162126_zps75cvn0rg.jpg
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:

One helluva sampler. Well done Sir.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:

Nice! Tell us what you think she you try them.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    From the wife fit VD Day photo 20140213_213515_zps8plv3dfu.jpg From Mike
    photo 20140213_200140_zpsvrphxrt8.jpg
    From Jose
    photo 20140213_195733_zpsl0n2bgfm.jpg
  • Options
    TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    I was up for a few "5 for 5" trades. I sent my 5 last week. But I think I need to brush up on my Math skills. Thanks for the generosity guys!

From MVW

From Bob
    I'll get better at posting pics. Sorry it's so large
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Thought it would be cool to share what stuff we are all picking up at your local store or online.

Today I received:
    20ct Cigar Band mosaic humidor
    4oz jar of Humi-Care crystals
    5-pack Indian Tobac Super Fuerte Robusto
    1-Indian Tobac Super Fuerte Robusto Maduro
    1-Rocky Patel Connecticut Torpedo
    1-Oliva Serie ’G’ Toro
    1-Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill
    1-Gurkha Park Avenue Torpedo
    1-Perdomo Slow-Aged Lot 826 Glorioso
    1-5 Vegas Classic Torpedo
    1-La Herencia Cubana Toro
    1-San Cristobal Guajiro
    1-CAO 'VR' Full Fathom Five
    1-La Flor de Cano Selectos
    1-Tatiana Mocha Stabona
    latest picked. i am going to grab your 1st receive "20ct Cigar Band mosaic humidor". thanks JSNAK
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Some southern delicacies.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Some southern delicacies.
    Which EP Carillo is that? The second from the left, with the black square around the EP and red band underneath?
  • Options
    From my sweet, for St. Valentine's Day:

Seems she loves me too.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    From my sweet, for St. Valentine's Day:

Seems she loves me too.
    Looks good Eric. Such a good women.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $1.50 by Jolson and they are refillable torch lighters.

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Jose, looking forward to each of these delish smokes!photo image_zps59e5fd44.jpg
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I guess you can say I spoiled myself for vday!image
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    jd50ae:
    $1.50 by Jolson and they are refillable torch lighters.

Thats a great deal. A Benjamin for $1.50 sweet!
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received an auction winnings which was a box(20) of 5 Vegas Gold Maduro robustos
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Picked up the two wine fridges I got a super deal on at the local HD for $160 total..
    to make His & Her's Wineador's :)

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    I guess you can say I spoiled myself for vday!image
    Holy Crap biscuits! Very nice Richard!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    lotto winnings but this one made me ****!:

photo 86777BD1-EB99-4A89-9881-A022B945BC3A_zpsso9lpvz1.jpg