Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

WEBMOST Thread

Hello BOTL, I have to say. This has been a long time coming. First, I have to get this part out. We have never done business and we have never spoken to each other. Yet, I read a lot of your posts. Sir, I will honestly say I enjoy reading pretty much all your posts that I have come across. If you have posted in the non cigar thread, that may be the only place I haven't read anything by you. Question, have you read anything from Mr. Vince from the Burgh? For some reason, you remind me of him. I miss Mr. Vince a ton. But to stay on point. He always had a good story and for some reason. Whenever I read one of your posts, it's like story time. Anyway Webmost, I just want to thank you for the enjoyable posts you bring to the forum :). Well, I'm pretty sure this will continue. I just have one request, can you PM me your addy? I have a gift that's yours :).

Comments

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Is is always entertaining to read his post Rick.
    Fun and keeps you interested !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dead man walking.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick is my hero. :)
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil Whistlepig
    200 West Mahoning Street Suite 1
    Punxsutawney, PA 15767

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I expected to not expect this sort of response. Nevertheless, you always amaze me and the history and story telling stays consistent with my enjoyment of your humor in posts. Thank you for your quick response and I promise what's coming your way. Won't be a mirage of smoke being blown up your a**. But yes something will get blown up :).
  • Options
    Rick. Has. Spoken. :)
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Great piece of history. Expect no less from Punxsutawney, PA!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil's handlers are going to be so happy!

and... on a random, unrelated note...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Hello BOTL, I have to say. This has been a long time coming. First, I have to get this part out. We have never done business and we have never spoken to each other. Yet, I read a lot of your posts. Sir, I will honestly say I enjoy reading pretty much all your posts that I have come across. If you have posted in the non cigar thread, that may be the only place I haven't read anything by you. Question, have you read anything from Mr. Vance from the Burgh? For some reason, you remind me of him. I miss Mr. Vance a ton. But to stay on point. He always had a good story and for some reason. Whenever I read one of your posts, it's like story time. Anyway Webmost, I just want to thank you for the enjoyable posts you bring to the forum :). Well, I'm pretty sure this will continue. I just have one request, can you PM me your addy? I have a gift that's yours :).
    This is great! I would love to see more of this sort if thing on the forum. Thanks for leading by example RCY, rather than complaining about how things "use to be."
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Remember this thread? RCY threatened a bomb, wanted my addy. In the past, I have replied to similar requests with "Michael Maus, Anaheim CA" or "Don Alduq, Lake Buena Vista FL". This time I posted "Phil Whistlepig, Punxatawney PA" and

... get this ...

... wait for it ...

Even after Puff Dougie spilled the beans with reference to "Phil's handlers are going to be so happy! "

HE BOUGHT IT!

Today RCY PMs me to ask whether his package went astray. Sends me the tracking number. Check this out

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Absolutely classic!

Gotta love ya, RCY. Someopne ELSE shoot me HIS address. I think this kind of gullibility deserves a special reward. Anyone have a roadkill groundhog they want to contribute?

... and RCY is from Pennsyltucky! You would think he'd catch on...
    made my day
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Oh my gosh!!! Dude, that is priceless!! Hahahahaaa!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Oh my gosh!!! Dude, that is priceless!! Hahahahaaa!!
    hahaha too funny.
    I'm sure Phil's gonna have some nice cigars to enjoy once he comes out of his burrow this spring.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Yes, he got me and no sir. I'm not from the Pa. So I have no clue of that store. Nevertheless, they got some of your favorite sticks and a gift. Oh well, I guess this is what happens with trickery.
  • Options
    My mistake. The box didn't come from where you live, it came from Lehigh Valley PA, cause it musta come direct from c.com.

Someone please send me RCY's address.

• Options
    Don't worry about it. My mistake, I should have done like everyone else. And verified....
  • Options
    check your inbox webby

• Options
    jgibv:
    check your inbox webby
    yabbutt... can I trust you?

• Options
    webmost:
    jgibv:
    check your inbox webby
    yabbutt... can I trust you?
    I have no reason to lead you astray, Davis.
    I don't have a horse groundhog in this race.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not cool at all....
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Genitalmen.... check your PMs.
  • Options
    It's all good, you live and learn. And I was just taught a lesson. A valuable one at that.

• Options
    Man, I want to cry. I hate this happened.
  • Options
    MorganGeo:

Cry for what, put your big boy pants on. Because you and Walt have incoming mail. I guess you forgot, I didn't. And that's a GIFT, not a bomb. Some people don't know the difference so you have to say it loud and clear.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

Cry for what, put your big boy pants on. Because you and Walt have incoming mail. I guess you forgot, I didn't. And that's a GIFT, not a bomb. Some people don't know the difference so you have to say it loud and clear.

I was slicing an onion for supper and it made me tear up a bit. Plus I cut my finger and I hated that happened. :P
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

I was slicing an onion for supper and it made me tear up a bit. Plus I cut my finger and I hated that happened. :P

Big boy pants, now that sounds more like it. I will see you, Walt and Curtpick soon.

• Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

Ahem, some people threaten to ***up if you don't make it clear. :)
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I will see you, Walt and Curtpick soon.

^^^^^HA HA HA HA ! you gonna get it!

Aj
  • Options
    Seriously... I know a few of Punxsutawney Phil's handlers, and I can guarantee you that you have made them very happy!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! Damn, rick... I offered.... groundhog phil is having a good time I bet! I bet whoever got hit is so confused...."wtf?! Who sent phil cigars??"
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Yes they are very happy. WEBMOST hooked them up, jokes on me. My mistake, won't happen again.