Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Auction for my daughter. Lots of things to win!

Comments

• ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Bump
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Not sure if I mentioned this but everyone's name will be printed out for however many entries they have. All entries will be placed into a hat, jar, or bowl, and my daughter is going to draw the winners for each prize.
    Yeah, but some of us are her favorites. ROFL!

Oh crap, I just jinxed myself.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    jsnake:
    Not sure if I mentioned this but everyone's name will be printed out for however many entries they have. All entries will be placed into a hat, jar, or bowl, and my daughter is going to draw the winners for each prize.

Make sure she's holding that adorable fluffy teddy bear that "uncle Puff" sent her when it comes time to draw the numbers! ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    0patience:
    jsnake:

Make sure she's holding that adorable fluffy teddy bear that "uncle Puff" sent her when it comes time to draw the numbers! ;^)
    Who's your favorite uncle?
    That depends, what ya buy me? ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added a sealed box of 262 Manifesto. Limited Edition only 262 boxes made a few years ago.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Topper
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    I have a box of OlivaV and a box of Padilla to add. Will have pics up tomorrow. 10 days left to enter.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Glad I saw this again. I need to donate! Keep forgetting when I'm on the computer.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Done, sorry I didnt get it to you sooner.
    Money order went out the other day. Kind of hoping you got it by now.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    0patience:
    Money order went out the other day. Kind of hoping you got it by now.
    Got it today! Added 2 more boxes of cigars to the first post.
    1 box Oliva V Maduro Melanio
    1 box Padilla Padilla Vintage Reserve
    6 days left and we have reached 50% of our goal. I can't thank you guys enough and I wish I could send something to each and everyone of you who has been so kind to my family. March 31st my daughter will draw the winners names and I will post them.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    So happy you are getting closer to you goal! So happy to be able to help!
    We hit the 50% mark! Chances to enter ends Saturday night midnight. Drawing will be Sunday and if work schedule allows I will try to have my daughter do the drawing on vherf. Thank you all again!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I could help and excited to hear the good progress towards your goal!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    We hit the 50% mark! Chances to enter ends Saturday night midnight. Drawing will be Sunday and if work schedule allows I will try to have my daughter do the drawing on vherf. Thank you all again!
    Beautiful! I'll give you all the names and whatnot I have on Saturday.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    SNAKE! I made a little contribution the other day, thanks to Jay for reminding me... sent it via paypal through my yahoo address... Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!
    robbyras:
    SNAKE! I made a little contribution the other day, thanks to Jay for reminding me... sent it via paypal through my yahoo address... Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!
    Got it buddy and you are in the drawing. Thank you!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Glad we could help! Hope you get some stragglers to help you hit your goal!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    ^
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    You got mail!!!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Always late but never last PM sent.
    All PMs have been replied to. I can't thank you all enough. Depending on work Sunday I will try to do a vherf drawing. If it doesn't work out I will have all winners posted by Monday.

I can't thank you all enough! Hopefully someday I will get the chance to pay it forward.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I love seeing how long this thread is getting. That just means there are a lot a great BOTL and SOTL
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    pm jake
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Just sent pp, bump!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Jake, got the paypal figured out + PM
    Messages replied to. I thought I had some more boxes enroute but they never arrived. My daughter will draw 2 extra names in case the show up so those can be given out as well.