Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Back in Action

yeah, it's been awhile... I've been busy... you've been busy... we're all busy... well, i'm no longer going to use that as an excuse...

I hope everyone is doing well... and now down to the good stuff... I need targets...

Let's say five targets... so PM me who the target should by and why (may as well include an addy too) and I'll pick 5 marks because I need to clear some room in my humis! It's like a Welcome Back Bombing Spree, if you will...

let the nominations begin!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    w00t
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Rain:
    w00t
    How you been brotha?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you the same Robby from CigarFed? If so, for the record, I am not the same Morgan that emailed Logan during Thursdays cigar chat that had comments regarding you. It was all in fun. LOL :):)
    MorganGeo:
    Are you the same Robby from CigarFed? If so, for the record, I am not the same Morgan that emailed Logan during Thursdays cigar chat that had comments regarding you. It was all in fun. LOL :):)
    Ha! yep, same guy... and there were some nasty messages... haters gonna hate
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    yeah, it's been awhile... I've been busy... you've been busy... we're all busy... well, i'm no longer going to use that as an excuse...

I hope everyone is doing well... and now down to the good stuff... I need targets...

Let's say five targets... so PM me who the target should by and why (may as well include an addy too) and I'll pick 5 marks because I need to clear some room in my humis! It's like a Welcome Back Bombing Spree, if you will...

ahh brother glad to see you back..
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see you back Rob!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    robbyras:

AH CRAP! Robs here!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you back around these parts, Rob!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    bomb this put0 right here ^^^
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    thanks for the welcome back fellas... keep the targets comin... I'll keep you all posted
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back and PM sent. I have addresses if you need them but cMt send until tonight. My guess is you have them anyway.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    ¡Cállate! DZR --- I will send you a bundle of 7x70s as punishment if you don't shut your pie hole!!!

And Rob ---- don't listen to DZR....he's had a few too many cervezas today ;-)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    ¡Cállate! DZR --- I will send you a bundle of 7x70s as punishment if you don't shut your pie hole!!!

Nomination=Both of the above jokers..... Hi Rob!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:

I believe Morgan's email during the chat was something about how your reviews were full of sh**. He may have even won a 5 pack it was so bad. Thanks for pointing that out Morgan. Let me know if you need his address.
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

Nomination=Both of the above jokers..... I nominate myself, because I'm a struggling college student. Hi Rob!
    FTFY Jim!!!

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

heck, might as well bomb this cabr0n as well ^^^
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

heck, might as well bomb this cabr0n as well ^^^
    Looks like DZR is deflecting your aim so you don't realize how great a target... um victim... um BOTL he is.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

welcome back Rob. I nominate all three of these here fellers.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back man. Missed that doggie ashtray.
    One God, One Truth
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

I nominate all 4 of these fellas... just because
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    curtpick:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

I nominate all 5 of them Nomination=Both of the above jokers..... Hi Rob!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

I nominate ME and the 4 other fellas... just because
    There's your five!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back rob!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    umm....welcome back.....PM sent
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    ehehat:
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:

since Curt jumped in I'll have to nominate him too and here's why: he's really a gifted photographer and he likes to send "candid" pictures of himself to OG BORKs unless he gets cigars from them..... You probably don't want to see that.
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:

I believe Morgan's email during the chat was something about how your reviews were full of sh**. He may have even won a 5 pack it was so bad. Thanks for pointing that out Morgan. Let me know if you need his address.
    The one I remember said that "Rob loves every cigar he smokes"... Can't remember who sent it, but it's true, I tend to only review stuff I like... maybe I'll break that trend soon
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RR is back, welcome bro. I've been known to throw some names out there before, so I will stay out of this 1 this time....
    Who am I kidding, if u are looking for a few targets I suggest, Royln( Smoke em) Curt ( Curtpick) Chris( C- Love) and Mr. BigHizza just to name a few.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Rob, are you sure that it was not Jango Fett in that pic? He and Boba look an like since they're clones. Lol
    just funnin.
    One God, One Truth
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:

LOL, in my defense I was trying to win a contest and I knew that would win over Logan and he would run with it.. hahaha Sorry Rob =P
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:

LOL, in my defense I was trying to win a contest and I knew that would win over Logan and he would run with it.. hahaha Sorry Rob =P

It was taken well on the chat Morgan, only kidding. From some of the emails that Logan read, yours was mild. LOL