Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

(Almost) Everybody Should Read This!!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sssssssssssssssomebody has a birthday coming up this Ssssssssssssaturday. PM for addy if you need it.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Duly noted!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9114 9012 3080 1118 8996 85
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May have to get in on this
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I'm glad to hear the word got out, haha
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sons a..... Basterds. I guess I better look for that cooler or wineador before this weekend.
    jsnake:
    You sons a..... Basterds. I guess I better look for that cooler or wineador before this weekend.
    Maybe somebody will get you one... you know... FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! hahahahaaa!!!

We love ya, Jake!!
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Lol!
    Bump.

Still time to get a flat rate in the mail in time to get to Missouri by Saturday... just sayin'. ;^)
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bump.

Still time to get a flat rate in the mail in time to get to Missouri by Saturday... just sayin'. ;^)
    Look who got their bus driver's license. I have a couple pics to post but stupid phone and email are not cooperating. Will try tomorrow.
    Puff Daddy Dougie hit me with this early Birthday delight and a hilarious Bday card. Thanks for the car and wonderful cigars.

Now who lays claim to this one? The return address part was all jacked up on the box and I am not sure who sent this. Note was included but not signed. Much appreciated and what a great selection of sticks!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be me. Happy Birthday.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bump.

PM to you!
    curtiscr79:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bump.

PM to you!
    Replied.
    Patrickbrick:
    That would be me. Happy Birthday.
    Thanks buddy. Excellent selection of sticks and I have not had most of them so I am excited to try some of these.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your welcome, glad to hear some are new to you, enjoy.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Mine got off a little late, but should be landing after the weekend. Was waiting on something special. 9405903699300154565827
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    TheGOAT decided to wish me a happy birthday with these candles.

And thehilk decided to send me a sampler of some of his favorite sticks.

Thank you gentlemen. Many new to me cigars in there. I am loaded up like crazy on single sticks all of the sudden. Had to bust out some tupperware.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JSNAKE!!
    Puff_Dougie:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JSNAKE!!
    Damn knew I forgot to do something....hang on...
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy my man!
    Bigshizza:
    Puff_Dougie:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JSNAKE!!
    OH crap!
    jsnake:
    Bigshizza:
    Puff_Dougie:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JSNAKE!!
    OH crap!
    Saw that this morning and was LMAO cuz Jim is bound to overwhelm! No worries though, mine will be landing late as well.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    jsnake:
    Bigshizza:
    Puff_Dougie:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JSNAKE!!
    OH crap!
    Saw that this morning and was LMAO cuz Jim is bound to overwhelm! No worries though, mine will be landing late as well.
    I am kind of worried about yours as well.
    jsnake:
    ejgorman:
    jsnake:
    Bigshizza:
    Puff_Dougie:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JSNAKE!!
    OH crap!
    I am kind of worried about yours as well.
    I am too new for anyone to be worried...or am I?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    The results of herfing at Outlaw on my birthday

MESKC hit me with these fine sticks

NewBoots passed these to me

And my buddy Jeff aka MrClean on another forum hit me with the knock out punch
    It was great to get to meet you all and spend a few hours talking and smoking. I really can't wait to do it again. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.
    I'm late to the game, I have been preoccupied with some plumbing issues in my house.

9114 9012 3080 1941 0562 55
    And the hits are still coming. I now have a humidor stuffed with singles and had to bust out the biggest tupperware I could find whcih is also full. I am in trouble.

Big thanks to Tyland64 for this birthday sampler. Look at these beauties including a Viaje White Label Project Super Shot. Smoked a Christmas Tree Sunday and it was awesome and now I have another.

And thank you so much to my man ejgorman who put a lot of thought and went out of his way to hook me up with a sampler of my favorite brand, Viaje. I really appreciate it Eric.
    Happy Birthday Jake
    DC 9114901123086754611438
    Enjoy my friend
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    And the hits are still coming. I now have a humidor stuffed with singles and had to bust out the biggest tupperware I could find whcih is also full. I am in trouble.

Big thanks to Tyland64 for this birthday sampler. Look at these beauties including a Viaje White Label Project Super Shot. Smoked a Christmas Tree Sunday and it was awesome and now I have another. And thank you so much to my man ejgorman who put a lot of thought and went out of his way to hook me up with a sampler of my favorite brand, Viaje. I really appreciate it Eric.

Thank goodness they got you...I'm already in tupperware and ziplocs. Isn't this forum great?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.