Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    They've got almost 5 years on them so I hope they are as good as I've read, still not quite as cool as your new smoker!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Some prerelease of the latest Regius cigars, very excited for these, and given Akhil's ability to blend, they should be excellent. His core line is selling like wild fire in the US in a market that is opposite of his blending style, so this is a venture into some of the bigger sizes for him, as well as a lance for us cigar geeks

Also he has a maduro coming out for a shop, and a new gran toro size in the core line

I am very interested to see how his maduro turns out given his blending style and knowing he is not a fan of maduro.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Some prerelease of the latest Regius cigars, very excited for these, and given Akhil's ability to blend, they should be excellent. His core line is selling like wild fire in the US in a market that is opposite of his blending style, so this is a venture into some of the bigger sizes for him, as well as a lance for us cigar geeks

Also he has a maduro coming out for a shop, and a new gran toro size in the core line

I am very interested to see how his maduro turns out given his blending style and knowing he is not a fan of maduro.
    Dustin, do you know if the Exclusivos will be released as a 4 cigar sampler in this tin or am I being too optimistic??? image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    can't wait to smoke one of these today:

photo 5D02C28B-F137-4744-9B96-9EA0AA58C6ED_zpsegov8urt.jpg
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Dustin, do you know if the Exclusivos will be released as a 4 cigar sampler in this tin or am I being too optimistic??? image
    i will find out by Monday and let you know.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    While you are finding out, want to find out why I don't see lanceros in this pic??? Lol, it's nice to have someone with an inside scoop! image
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    While you are finding out, want to find out why I don't see lanceros in this pic??? Lol, it's nice to have someone with an inside scoop! image
    Lanceros are a limited release, that's why. I am not sure how many were made, but I will find out. It is possible I will not find out all info by Monday. Akhil and I have been exchanging texts, and I have a call in to their guy at Plasencia. Before it's release on May 29, I will have all box counts, pricing, etc... So far, my buddy's at the fed want me to review the piggie, so I am keeping a clean palate until tomorrow night and will review for Monday.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Lanceros are a limited release, that's why. I am not sure how many were made, but I will find out. It is possible I will not find out all info by Monday. Akhil and I have been exchanging texts, and I have a call in to their guy at Plasencia. Before it's release on May 29, I will have all box counts, pricing, etc... So far, my buddy's at the fed want me to review the piggie, so I am keeping a clean palate until tomorrow night and will review for Monday.
    Sweet, appreciate any info you can get. Pretty big fan of the brand, so I can't wait to pick up some of the newest blends. Wish the release party was a couple weeks later (after school is out) and I'd consider making the drive to Chicago for it. Oh well.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Sweet, appreciate any info you can get. Pretty big fan of the brand, so I can't wait to pick up some of the newest blends. Wish the release party was a couple weeks later (after school is out) and I'd consider making the drive to Chicago for it. Oh well.
    Yeah, I would love to hit an event like that, they are few and far between around here. He has had very good success with the black band, more then I think anyone thought he would in the states, and he is humble. Honestly, if this release is good, we may be looking at the next big blender, his current production numbers are huge. I say that because I know his business background. To get huge, you have to see the whole picture, and he does, keeps his releases to B&M only, and hangs in the factory daily to hover over his production. Just a hunch, and it really depends if he can keep delivering. I can't tell you how many Habanos snobs that only smoke CC have had these and buy them.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Regius is delicious! Let me know when you put up a review for them
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for Colorado availability.
  • Options
    More custom rolls from an LCDH. Pyramide extra with medio tiempo, and double corona with extra ligero
    image image
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    Still waiting for Colorado availability.
    of Regius? If so PM me bro, and anyone else for that matter.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    More custom rolls from an LCDH. Pyramide extra with medio tiempo, and double corona with extra ligero
    image image
    Dude... too damn cool
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    this is what $62 will get you on the devil site if you play your cards right:

photo EB0EA8CD-387B-432A-BCA2-17F22F9AF33F_zpsxmwdn1gt.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:

Somebody is addicted to the Devil site?
  • Options
    My MAW from Trident
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:

Somebody is addicted to the Devil site?
    no that order from a while ago just got to me with the holiday.
  • Options
    Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    image Been wanting these for awhile now.
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    blutattoo:
    What are those? Are they lanceros?
    . The San Latanos and the Blanco Nines are lanceros.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was wanting to try the Saint Luis Ray's that were on the daily deal last week and matkn293 offered some up for me to try along with a few ride alongs. Thanks so much man, can't wait to fire one up!

imagephoto 3D785573-5CFA-49CF-94FE-C45C66C6F56A_zpsdhp8injb.jpg

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aland84:
    image Been wanting these for awhile now.
    Let is know how the Madura in this line are. I am curious.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you got safe and sound.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    upload
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    they are so good.....so freaking good. I am totally jelly
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    You've tried them? I haven't yet, heard great things though.
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    brianetz1:
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    yeah, my B&M got them in last friday and smoked one over the weekend. It was GREAT ROTT. I loved it.
  • Options
    photo 95CB0AC9-7C69-4ACF-968C-9F5E402AF750_zpsjg1nm2kn.jpg
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    C-LOVE:
    brianetz1:
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    yeah, my B&M got them in last friday and smoked one over the weekend. It was GREAT ROTT. I loved it.
    Which B&M are these at?