Home General Discussion

Your unjustified cigar fears?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Mine used to be really stupid! I used to think the darker the wrapper the more peppery and intense they are... Man was I wrong! lol finally lit up my first Ramon Bueso Genesis..... Tasty as hell!!!!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to be scared of beetles but then I thought, eh they're pretty darn cute.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    I never punched cigars. It just seemed wrong. Now I punch most that I smoke.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    Same here
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    I'm the same way with women and puppies. Go figure.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    V - cutting a 7 x 70 maduro and thinking Freud would have something to say about it in my mouth....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    V - cutting a 7 x 70 maduro and thinking Freud would have something to say about it in my mouth....
    Ha, Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!
    I used to be stressed about keeping connys with maduros and maduros with corojos and corojos with......ehh you get the point.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always worried about running out and rationing myself, and then someone would bomb me.

Now I worry about my age and how long should I age my cigars :)
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Tyland64:
    Comment of the month.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Tyland64:
    lol I miss ya man. Where ya been?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Running out. I know this sounds nuts, I don't have a ton of sticks like some of the pros, maybe 150 sticks, but I keep buying and replacing as I smoke, trade, bomb etc.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to worry about blind purchases on the sprint sale and on various devilish sites but, I got over it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i worried that i would run out of money ...
    i guess that still may happen.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i worried that i would run out of money ...
    i guess that still may happen.
    I did.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Running out. I know this sounds nuts, I don't have a ton of sticks like some of the pros, maybe 150 sticks, but I keep buying and replacing as I smoke, trade, bomb etc.

That is still my biggest fear. Ever stick I grab I have second thoughts cause my top layer is thinnin out. There are huge gaps in it right now and all I can think about is "I dot have enough... Despite there still being at least 60..."
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    This hit me the other day...aging sticks that I'm now not a huge fan of!
    Money can't buy taste
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I used to worry about blind purchases on the sprint sale and on various devilish sites but, I got over it.
    What do you mean Bob? Cause you haven’t actually seen the sticks in person and held them in your own two hands kind of thing? Or do you just randomly go on the sprint sale, close your eyes and wait to click the buy now button and hope you got a good deal on a cigar you wanted???
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Bob Luken:
    What do you mean Bob? Cause you haven’t actually seen the sticks in person and held them in your own two hands kind of thing? Or do you just randomly go on the sprint sale, close your eyes and wait to click the buy now button and hope you got a good deal on a cigar you wanted???

Thats funny. I have done it on the Devil site but its usually after a lot of bourbon. 2 days later you get a Winning Bid Confirmation email that you do not remember.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    Bob Luken:

Thats funny. I have done it on the Devil site but its usually after a lot of bourbon. 2 days later you get a Winning Bid Confirmation email that you do not remember.
    What?......Say what?.......... (I'm deaf too).
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Having tons of sticks and no time to smoke. seems to be something that has creeped up on me.

Aj
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Having tons of sticks and no time to smoke. seems to be something that has creeped up on me.

Aj
    I'll take up your slack. Send all to me. :)
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    lmao, i got a jaw breaking 80 gauge you can have!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Wow! I just had my first 70 gauge the other afternoon and it was real uncomfortable. I can't imagine an 80.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Ken Light:
    Tyland64:
    lol I miss ya man. Where ya been?
    Trying to keep this little critter alive has been a full-time job lately...

photo 2014-05-20161901-2_zpsb974ef27.jpg

I lurk, but I rarely have time to type. When I do, I pretty much just get my troll on. ;D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Wow! I just had my first 70 gauge the other afternoon and it was real uncomfortable. I can't imagine an 80.

We are still talking about smoking cigars, right Morgan?
    rsherman24:
    MorganGeo:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

We are still talking about smoking cigars, right Morgan?
    hahaha.....Yes, I am! Uncomfortable in the mouth...No wait!!... ahh..crap nevermind.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of my cigar fears have come true. Excuse me while I hide u der the covers.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That I'm going to end up just like my Dad, working a crappy job while going home to a woman...oh, cigar fears.That companies will stop making coronas.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Ken Light:
    Tyland64:
    LMBO
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    Bob Luken:

I thought I was the only one! We should start a support group!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    My current fear is smoking the discontinued blends that are still in my humis. Once I smoke them, if I love them, that's the last I'll ever see of them.