Home General Discussion
Options

I found one!

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
LOL!
So some of you know I am a cameroon fiend and one that has been on my list that has eluded me was the Camacho Select cameroon.
Today, I finally found one.
Hopefully, they have more than one. LOL!
Sometimes, it's the little things that can make you happy. ROFL!
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    LOL!
    So some of you know I am a cameroon fiend and one that has been on my list that has eluded me was the Camacho Select cameroon.
    Wish I knew you were looking for one we could have combined our efforts. I will try to make this story short. I won two Churchill sized on an auction site and WAY over paid for them (more than double what I thought I should have paid). When the mail came they sent me two Havanas instead. :-( After a talk to CS they are supposed to arrive on Tuesday so we shall see.

Enjoy the one you found and good luck on them having more then one

• Options
    FireRob:
    0patience:
    LOL!
    Wish I knew you were looking for one we could have combined our efforts. I will try to make this story short. I won two Churchill sized on an auction site and WAY over paid for them (more than double what I thought I should have paid). When the mail came they sent me two Havanas instead. :-( After a talk to CS they are supposed to arrive on Tuesday so we shall see.

Rob, if I can score a 5 pack, one is your's.
    They are robustos, so I hope that will be ok.
    I should know Monday if the guy has a complete 5 pack.
    I told him to see how many he can come up with.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    FireRob:
    0patience:
    LOL!

Rob, if I can score a 5 pack, one is your's.
    They are robustos, so I hope that will be ok.
    I should know Monday if the guy has a complete 5 pack.
    I told him to see how many he can come up with.
    OH No Tony, I am not looking for more. If my two show up I will be very happy. I doubt these will be on my top favorite list, I am just wanting to try it and the two that should be on the way will be more than enough. I appreciate the generous offer and thank you but I am good.
  • Options
    Well, I suppose.
    Interesting Bio though. Love the wish list. Very informative.
    ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    LOL yea if you knew how long it took me to type that up.... My wish list has dwindled down a lot. Wish everyone had a good bio list.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    LOL yea if you knew how long it took me to type that up.... My wish list has dwindled down a lot. Wish everyone had a good bio list.
    Love your bio! Can't help but notice that you have no reference to any Room101's. Considering you are a Camacho ho, I found that surprising. As to the original post, congrats Tony! I'm almost positive I have a Camacho Select in my cooler. I had no idea it was a Cameroon. Apparently, I just never looked into what the cigar was. Now I need to go digging!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:

I hope you didn't do that on a phone. I have to update my wish list as well
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

I hope you didn't do that on a phone. I have to update my wish list as well
    Ha, actually I started that on the phone but now any updates to it are when I get to work on a desk top.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Love your bio! Can't help but notice that you have no reference to any Room101's. Considering you are a Camacho ho, I found that surprising. As to the original post, congrats Tony! I'm almost positive I have a Camacho Select in my cooler. I had no idea it was a Cameroon. Apparently, I just never looked into what the cigar was. Now I need to go digging!
    Actually the only 101 I have tried is the SA and loved it! Got a few others in the humi just haven't tried them yet.

As far as I know (which is very little) the Select is the only Cameroon that Camacho has made.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    SleevePlz:
    Actually the only 101 I have tried is the SA and loved it! Got a few others in the humi just haven't tried them yet.

As far as I know (which is very little) the Select is the only Cameroon that Camacho has made.
    It is the only cameroon that Camacho has produced and it was produced to Julio Eiroa's wants in a cigar.
    Unfortunately, in a competition between father and son, Select vs. Corojo, it seems that the Corojo has won out. Which shows in the production of the Select.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    This is a tough cigar to find but there are a few sources still that have some. I ordered 10 of them at a great price plus I got 10% off from a friend who works there...thank God for cigar friends.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    . I have to update my wish list as well
    Looks like the wish list was updated.....

Oh Sherm! Dude this is hilarious!!! How long would you have left that there for me to notice? But yes you still need to update your wish list.

photo IMG_4735.png
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. This is my alarm system to know when people are checking out my wish list