Home Non Cigar Related

And the critics blasted it.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Transformers brings in 100 million in the first 4 days.
Yet the critics blasted it.
I love to see what the critics say, cause I know the ones they hate will be the ones I like. LOL!
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved Transformers when I was a kid. Not sure what the critics are saying, but I myself am disappointed with all of them. Nothing like the original. The biggest fail was when they introduced Devastator. People where like ..... "that's not Devastator! " So they brought him back again in the 2nd film lol.

Megatron was a gun dammit!!!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Megatron was a gun dammit!!!
    That made me laugh!
    I'll agree that is't gone a strange direction, but it's still entertaining.
    I always figure that when they go to movie from something, it won't be close to the original.
    Although, when they keep to the story line, I'm usually pleasantly surprised.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We went to the movies last Wednesday and bought tickets to Maleficent which was a pick made of what was showing at the time. Wanted to see Transformers but it didn't come out until Friday. Just happened to be a Time Warner Cable preview of Transformers in 3D that day but they wouldn't slide any tickets my way. While we are in line waiting on snacks a guy with his son approaches me and says he has 6 extra tickets to Transformers 3D and asked if the 6 of us wanted them. I said heck yeah and we got to see it in all of it's 3D glory. It was great and my kids were amazed at the 3D effects. We all really enjoyed it and thought it was great. Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch was great in it. Better then Shy LaDouche. Only thing is it is almost 3 hours long.