Home Non Cigar Related

Caber challenge!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Day one starts tomorrow boys! I start my morning workouts, protein shakes and heavily restricted diet. I'm gonna make the caber my B***H!!!!!

Pumping myself up for this massive physical change. Gonna hit it hard and keep running with it! My morning will start with my shake and some heavy dubstep to get my psyced! I got this I got this. Are cigars dietary supplements???? Lol
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Whan my friends and I have festivus, we always toss a caber.
    One God, One Truth
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    We just call it a normal Tuesday

Good luck & take a lot of pics for everybody here
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Always nice to have something to read while drinking chocolate protein snot before a workout.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I entered a caber challenge long time ago. I was just a bit overdressed, thought they said capers.
    Lol! Yeah I won't be ordering a kilt till next year... Gotta look the part!
    Damn.... I dropped 6lb this week! By the end if this year I'll be at my goal to start weight training! Super stoked!!!!!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going up to my studio tomorrow AM and hit my workout. I have a set of dumbells 15lbs to 30lbs, a bench, pulldown machine and one of those big green balls for situps. Sometimes I go to our free gym in town, sometimes i use the stuff upstairs in my studio. Reguardless, I do my workout and reward myself with a robusto.Workout takes about 35 minutes and it is a whole body hit. Glad you are going to start weight training. Learn how to workout and do it smart. Max gain for less effort. I keep a log.
    So ive kept my weight off since I lost my 20lb... I ordered a home gym to start my weight training BUT I got notification that they " Over sold " and refunded me... Jerks. BUT I have found that the Preliminary qualifying caber is only 120lb. I can lift my wife and daughter together which is a little over the weight of the finals caber so I think ill be fine to qualify... its gonna be interesting wrestling a 20 foot caber and balancing it though. Might register for this years Highland Games... or wait till the following year so I can train for the other Heavy events too. Not sure yet.
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on your weight loss and training for the caber toss