Home Ratings & Reviews

Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
I felt fortunate living in the volunteer state and being able to get my hands on this cigar as soon as it landed at my B&M. Being a big crown heads fan and a my father collaborative I was really pumped.
The cigar was dense in pack and a nice humidor and chocolate smell. The wrapper had a pronounced vein in the wrapper to my surprise but normally doesn't affect the performance.
I choose a straight cut and light her up. Immediately I got blasted with a spice bomb and oily long finish

imagephoto IMAG1889.jpg
The draw was perfect with a deep earth and chewy smoke output.
imagephoto IMAG1891.jpg
The burn was Razer sharp into the first third and the spice continued and outweighed most flavors.
Into the second third the spice was present but calmed down to ease into a smooth and creamy texture.
imagephoto IMAG1897.jpg Into the final third Jiunn and and Catfish may start to turn blue the strength picked up to full and kept going. Overall impression was excellent. I crave full power pepper bombs and this was on point.

Comments

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice review Jason. Chris and I have ordered a box to split. Can't wait til they arrive
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man..Nice! Anyone else wanna do a box split?????? You'll love it Royln reminds me of the Le Bijou you sent me...on steroids.:)
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be up for a split, sounds like it would be interesting.
    Cool! I'll PM you.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM. Replied
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down for a box split as well...
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you finding these? Sounds interesting.
    Tennessee only. Onlystrangeone and I are splitting a box I'll send you and Shizz some :) PM me your addy it will be a week or so.
    Awesome. PM sent.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Wanna?? Huh do ya??
    Bigshizza:
    CharlieHeis:
    Wanna?? Huh do ya??
    PM
    Darktower007:
    Tennessee only. Onlystrangeone and I are splitting a box I'll send you and Shizz some :) PM me your addy it will be a week or so.
    PM
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These look amazing, if its possible to get more than one box I too would get in on this.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    These look amazing, if its possible to get more than one box I too would get in on this.
    I may do a pass with this cigar as the main attraction if I can get my butt down to a shop that has them. I'll let y'all know what I find. The closest shop doesn't even have the Jerico Hill so I may need to look in Nasville.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.