Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

UF 13

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guess I'm just not a DE fan because this think has nothing for me. So far theirs only 2 that I like Undercrown and Nica Rustica. I've had the 9 quite a few times only ok in my book. Had T52 a couple times all I can say for that was I've had worse cigars, this one just has nothing a little power but that's it. Glad I've never gone out of my way to try any of the hard to find stuff.image

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Ricky that hurts... J/k... The UC and Nica are great everyday sticks... The others I enjoy occasionally-- just not into the tracking and high price point.. Ya know..
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed almost every LP I have had, however, I do not believe they should command the price that they do. It's crazy when a B&M has Opus and Ligas in stock at the same time and the Opus is cheaper. Kinda puts it in perspective for me.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Or a Padron
  • Options
    Agreed. I don't get the hype or the price. It's totally one-dimensional and uninteresting to me.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I'm there with you. I've had a 9 and 13 (both donated by generous folks here) and thought they were about the most mediocre things I ever smoked. Undercrown was much better by comparison, but not something I'd go out of my way for.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I have to agree, the LP's I've had were also one dimensional, AND I liked the UC better.
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    I have my first UC pig waiting for me so I can't talk about it yet but I prefer the Ligas. I am not a huge fan of the Dirty Rats but I love the UF-13 and the T52s! I've also had the Dogmas and they didn't really wow me.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    love JD. not a fan of the blending style.

or price point.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    love JD. not a fan of the blending style.

or price point.
    Yeah JD is a great dude and has done some great things with CFW. This just reminded me I need to call my B&M and see if they got any UC pigs. Those I'm dying to try.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I have a LP #9 last night. I think it had ~10 months on it. Very disappointing as it had lost its pop. Just confused earthy coffee muddy tastes. Remember kids, when a LP#9 band starts yellowing, smoke it immediately! But yeah, I think I paid $16 or something for a UF-13 once and it was not worth it.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Thought the same bout the UF. Only one I had...but very smooth and thats a bout it. Hoping the others are better.(dirty rat u40 and ferral pig)