Home Non Cigar Related

Three Blondes

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
Three blondes are out for their weekly lunch together when one of them notice's that their friend is depressed

"What's wrong?" One blonde asks to another

"I have a confession, I was looking through my daughter's purse and I found a bottle of booze... I didn't even know she drank! Let alone hard alcohol!"

The other blondes looked at her and one of them confessed "I have to say something too... I was going through my daughter's purse and I found a extacy... I didn't even know she took drugs! Let alone Extacy!"

Finally the last blonde spoke... "I also have a confession... I was going through my daughter's purse and I found a condom.... I didn't even know she had a ****!"

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Three blondes are out for their weekly lunch together when one of them notice's that their friend is depressed

"What's wrong?" One blonde asks to another

"I have a confession, I was looking through my daughter's purse and I found a bottle of booze... I didn't even know she drank! Let alone hard alcohol!"

The other blondes looked at her and one of them confessed "I have to say something too... I was going through my daughter's purse and I found a extacy... I didn't even know she took drugs! Let alone Extacy!"

Finally the last blonde spoke... "I also have a confession... I was going through my daughter's purse and I found a condom.... I didn't even know she had a ****!"
    Good one Lasabar
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Ha! Reminds me: I should post my favorite blonde joke sometime. It's long, but maybe I'll get around to it one of these days.