Home General Discussion

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Halloween! This is usually one of my favorite holidays, but I am stuck working tonight so I hope you all have a good time and be safe guys! Make sure it's a safe holiday for all of us!

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Halloween! This is usually one of my favorite holidays, but I am stuck working tonight so I hope you all have a good time and be safe guys! Make sure it's a safe holiday for all of us!
    I just got done with work, but dressed up as a Woman last night... Everyone wanted a piece of my breasts, I must be a hott woman!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    I just got done with work, but dressed up as a Woman last night... Everyone wanted a piece of my breasts, I must be a hott woman!
    If you looked anything like the woman in your avatar I'd have been ALL over you! haha
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    If you looked anything like the woman in your avatar I'd have been ALL over you! haha
    Yeah.... not so much
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    You know that says a lot more about you Puro that it does about cross dressin' Lassy.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    The one day of the year you can go out normal, huh Las? ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    i went as Joaquin Phoenix and drank way too much Johnnie Walker.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    PuroFreak:
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    You know that says a lot more about you Puro that it does about cross dressin' Lassy.
    You know, it only makes sense that Lassy would be a cross-dresser, after all, his namesakes (Lassie the dog) were all crossdressers. Hmmmmmm..........
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    hope everyone had a good halloween and survived all the trickery and kids and what not ......now to begin looking forward to my favorite holiday of the year ...THANKSGIVING !!!
    gmill880:
    hope everyone had a good halloween and survived all the trickery and kids and what not ......now to begin looking forward to my favorite holiday of the year ...THANKSGIVING !!!
    AMEN TO THAT!!!! Although this year I won't be having much of a Thanksgiving. I will be working a sh*t load of OT that week so I think the only day I actually have off within 10 days of Thanksgiving is the Tuesday before. We will probably just do a small ham and some stuff for me, the wife, and kiddo.
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    AMEN TO THAT!!!! Although this year I won't be having much of a Thanksgiving. I will be working a sh*t load of OT that week so I think the only day I actually have off within 10 days of Thanksgiving is the Tuesday before. We will probably just do a small ham and some stuff for me, the wife, and kiddo.

The big family get togethers are nice but honestly with the hours me and the wife work sometimes a smaller meal would be more welcome and more of a celebration of thanksgiving of/with each other and more restful in the long run Puro ...most of the holidays we celebrate are over commercialized and more stressful than an actual celebration of anything IMHO ...
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:

The big family get togethers are nice but honestly with the hours me and the wife work sometimes a smaller meal would be more welcome and more of a celebration of thanksgiving of/with each other and more restful in the long run Puro ...
    Yea, but without all the family around I won't have that warm fuzzy holiday feeling... You know, the one that makes you scream "F*CK ALL YOU PEOPLE!!! WHERE'S THE WHISKEY???" haha
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:

The big family get togethers are nice but honestly with the hours me and the wife work sometimes a smaller meal would be more welcome and more of a celebration of thanksgiving of/with each other and more restful in the long run Puro ...
    Yea, but without all the family around I won't have that warm fuzzy holiday feeling... You know, the one that makes you scream "F*CK ALL YOU PEOPLE!!! WHERE'S THE WHISKEY???" haha

Hahaha yeah ...pass the bourbon please ..uhhh...uummm... I meant cranberry sauce ...
    Ahhhhhh... Thanksgiving, the one holiday that is ruined by my job...
    The night before everyone and their mom drinks but I'm at the store setting up shop for the big day afterwards.
    The day of, I'm too tired from the night before to be able to properly function, then I get to wake up at 1am the day after to be at the store at 3am to shovel all the cheap crap that I lose money on to the masses working a 14 hour day...

Yippee!!!