Home Ratings & Reviews

Bucket list cigars

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
What are yours?? Mine so far are the... face off by litto Gomez,cc davidoff,cohiba 1966 and padron mellenium.
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord Ripon
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lord Ripon
    Well played DZR
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    What are yours?? Mine so far are the... face off by litto Gomez,cc davidoff,cohiba 1966 and padron mellenium.
    pm me
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lord Ripon
    Yup. LOL!

But this is my list.
    Stadivarius
    Opus X Angels Share Perfecxion
    Goldwin LOUIXS Rosado
    Adan y Eva Cameroon
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Opus X *** juice, Padron 80th, and any cc that will knock my socks off. So far the ones I've had have been mild.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Opus X *** juice, Padron 80th, and any cc that will knock my socks off. So far the ones I've had have been mild.
    Most CCs are quite mild compared to NCs. As a general rule they blend in much less ligero, some having no ligero leaves at all. I'm so used to CCs now that a lot of NCs that I used to enjoy turn me green. Partagas and Bolivar might have what you are looking for.

My bucket list cigars are quite modest, mostly CC Cohiba which at even standard production level are above my budget.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opus X Shark
    Crux Ninfamaniac
    Arturo Fuente Gran AniverXario Destino al Siglo
    Cuban Davidoff
    Camacho/Litto Face Off
    Olivia Cloth Band
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 and a Cohiba Behike 54
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucket List cigars I don't do anymore. The only one that ever made my list was the Face Off as both blenders and both lines were my favorite at the time. I was able to acquire one. I love it, I cherished it, I put it on a pedestal, just like a bucket list cigar should be. Then I smoked it, it wasn't bad but it wasn't great, it didn't blow me away. I had such high expectations for it and that ruined it for me. In the end, a cigar is just a cigar.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Bucket List cigars I don't do anymore. The only one that ever made my list was the Face Off as both blenders and both lines were my favorite at the time. I was able to acquire one. I love it, I cherished it, I put it on a pedestal, just like a bucket list cigar should be. Then I smoked it, it wasn't bad but it wasn't great, it didn't blow me away. I had such high expectations for it and that ruined it for me. In the end, a cigar is just a cigar.
    for me it's not just the cigar but the history behind it. I wish they did the face off again as to now I think it would be much more appreciated. But there are them rare cigars that IMO will always be out there but you still can't find them and that makes it more enjoyable. Even if a bucket list smoke tasted like a raji I would still find comfort in at least knowing what it truly was.
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm kinda with Todd. I don't go as crazy hunting like I used to. But when I do find something I like I go deep on them. Bucket list... hmm I wanna say cc Davidoff and most vintage stock but would risk being expired. So I will just say DZR
    jliu:
    I'm kinda with Todd. I don't go as crazy hunting like I used to. But when I do find something I like I go deep on them. Bucket list... hmm I wanna say cc Davidoff and most vintage stock but would risk being expired. So I will just say DZR
    hhhhhmmmmmm DZR is a good choice
    Money can't buy taste
    0pat pm me
    Money can't buy taste
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    AJs very first blend. Whatever that was.
    One God, One Truth
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Cohiba Behike 54
    Liga Privada Ratzilla
    Liga Privada Velvet Rat
    Liga Privada UF4
    Padr
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Avo 22...that's about it
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Wood tipped Liga
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Wood tipped Liga
    your wish is Swisher's command
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Opus X Shark
    Crux Ninfamaniac Off the List, Thanks Ro Ro
    Arturo Fuente Gran AniverXario Destino al Siglo Off the list, Thanks Chris
    Cuban Davidoff
    Camacho/Litto Face Off
    Olivia Cloth Band
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Hmm anything I haven't had or whatever everyone else wants lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    There are a lot of smokes I'm still scratching off my list, but I really have been obsessed with the idea of smoking something older than I am. Resting 27 + yrs. Something really worth the wait would be hard to track down and I'd have to buy a whole box, is what most B&M's have said.

Eh, that's why it's a bucket list right?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    There are a lot of smokes I'm still scratching off my list, but I really have been obsessed with the idea of smoking something older than I am. Resting 27 + yrs. Something really worth the wait would be hard to track down and I'd have to buy a whole box, is what most B&M's have said.

Thats a good one.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:

Something from the "Luxury Collection" perhaps?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    youngryan216:

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Drat! double-post.

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    youngryan216:

I've thought about finding something as old as I am also. A bit higher than 27 though
    youngryan216:

ummmmm luxury collection!! To me bucket list is stuff that is not available
    Money can't buy taste
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to disagree, my bucket list is out there I just have to find it. I found my last one and il get this 1 too. The point of the bucket list is that it takes more than five minutes to come by, but they are all out there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Got a couple on mine that one day when someone tips good ill buy a stick and get through my list
    Room 101 Ltd Namakubi
    A God of Fire
    CAO Sopranos
    Liga Privada #9
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    hhhhhmmmmmm DZR is a good choice
    I just noticed this. Da hell is wrong with you f*ckers?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR