Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The List - UPDATED 1/24/15

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Maybe... I don't know... Usually I get sucked into bomb wars, if nothing else they're fun :)
    Lmao you're hopeless. Well here goes nothing I guess hahaha. Like I said every name in that list will get a package from me before the start of summer, that's my goal here so you and everyone else will be getting something. It's already decided and it's gonna be what it's gonna be, hope you like what I will be shooting your way bro ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Brett....... We talked about this.......
    dont get too lippy, you're on my list too, not too far from the top I might add...
    OchoZacho:
    ;) Don't make a big deal about this, just a small little something something from one brother to another ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Jetmech_63:
    OchoZacho:
    dont get too lippy, you're on my list too, not too far from the top I might add...
    Hahahahaha Vinny deal with Zach and turn a blind eye to my antics ok? Great! Ok go!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Oh Brett's day is coming. Sooner than he think.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Ken and Vinny deserve a good bombing, kind of surprised DZR didn't make the list
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrickbrick:
    I like this thread, I too have a list, however I will be keeping it to myself. I will say that Brett is at the top of it, but he already know that.
    You're time will come soon enough and I have something extra special planned for you ;)
    Not sure I like the sound of this, I know I will just get a bigger box!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrickbrick:
    I like this thread, I too have a list, however I will be keeping it to myself. I will say that Brett is at the top of it, but he already know that.
    You're time will come soon enough and I have something extra special planned for you ;)
    I like any list that includes the other Dougie. Go get 'em, Irish!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Patrickbrick:
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrickbrick:
    Wait. That isn't you??
    Well it should be.
    Where's my list? Ah, there it is. Yep. There you are. Extra check mark. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Patrickbrick:
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrickbrick:
    WTF!? I thought we were cool!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Jetmech_63:
    OchoZacho:
    Vinny - sometimes it's just better to stay out of things.
    Hayblet:
    Ken and Vinny deserve a good bombing, kind of surprised DZR didn't make the list
    This is only part 1, my next list will be posted when I finish this one up :)
    I like how this thread has also spawned bombings for other people too hahahahaha
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    irish, did you just straight up call out like 10+ BOTLs???

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:

Maybe a little bit lmao, I wasn't specifically trying to call them out more along the lines of me saying I feel that I owe a debt, whatever that debt may be and even if I'm the only one that believes I have a debt, I'm going to pay that debt back to the following brothers. As it turns out that is not how it was taken and it turned into this cluster fvck lol.

It would have made more sense and sounded better if I was drunk when I first made that post but sadly that was not the case lol
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got lists too! 9505500009475018000028
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck:

Hahahahahahahaha. Edit page 1
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarity ensues!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Geez this is getting out of hand!!! WTF!?
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Lol
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Hahahaha!
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:

LMFAO
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
    I see we have an abundance of comedians in here this morning.... Keep laughing boys ;)
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Hahahahhaha, "threats." I'm just glad you replaced me as #1 on the list.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Couldn't resist lol...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

jimmyv723:
    Couldn't resist lol...

Explain to me how we ship on Sunday's or on a Federal Holiday and I will post DC numbers. That's all I'm waiting on ;) 3 DC numbers posted the very next shipping day thanks. ??
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:
    Couldn't resist lol...

Explain to me how we ship on Sunday's or on a Federal Holiday and I will post DC numbers. That's all I'm waiting on ;) 3 DC numbers posted the very next shipping day thanks. ??
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Just messin around man... First thing that popped in my head was that scene for some reason lol. I have a list too and think we all do of some kind or another.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 24/7 kiosk in the po lobby a stones throw from my business!