• Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Nicaraguan. Yummy
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Selecci
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the Davioff maduro toro
    a close second is the Davidoff 2000.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I've never had a Davidoff...they seem a bit overpriced IMO.

"Long ashes my friends."

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Have only had the 3x3/4x4 and they are great especially for the price. Judging by those I can imagine that the higher end stuff is great as well. Just haven't gotten around to trying them with everything else out there. I'm also not really a big Connie guy but got the 4x4s as a change of pace and can;t really beat the price on those. The Davidoff Maduro and Nicaragua both look good though and have heard some great things about both of those.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    I've never had a Davidoff...they seem a bit overpriced IMO.
    +1
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're pricey. But really damn good too. I've had a few (I think the thousand series?) And really liked em. Never had any others or limited's.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poopy Jones:
    Nicaraguan. Yummy

+1 so good.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I only have gad the puro d'oro, and it was pretty darn good. Thsnks RCY.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to Big Jim, the 2014 Golden Band Awards one, one of the best I've ever had :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I have a few I've been waiting to try in my humi.. I had the Griffins maduro.. It was a little underwhelming for $15 :(
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Does the smoking jacket count?
    Money can't buy taste
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Haven't had a bad experience with one. I like the special T though
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    ...and the 3x3's??
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Why are you guys answering so seriously?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I've had a handful (for some reason they're very cheap here), but my favorite would probably be the Puro d'Oro. I tried the Nicaragua this past Christmas and, while it was an enjoyable cigar, something just wasn't quite there for me to beat out the Puro d'Oro.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I've had a few of these. What's weird is that everyone I smoked tasted different. Did some researching and I read somewhere that each size is a different blend. Is this true? If it is, that's just too damn confusing.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puro 'd Oro and Nic...yummy
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I've had a few of these. What's weird is that everyone I smoked tasted different. Did some researching and I read somewhere that each size is a different blend. Is this true? If it is, that's just too damn confusing.
    there are two different wrappers used depending on the Vitola
    Money can't buy taste
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Correct Lee. Excellent blend, love them all, but the corona gorda is my fave.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Love the millenium and special R personally, and any of the YOT... lines. Too expensive when i compare to aged Habanos, but I still enjoy the occasional Davidoff. His son is making cigars that are comparable for much less, with same quality tobaccos, and a tad different blending style.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Love the millenium and special R personally, and any of the YOT... lines. Too expensive when i compare to aged Habanos, but I still enjoy the occasional Davidoff. His son is making cigars that are comparable for much less, with same quality tobaccos, and a tad different blending style.
    Damn D! The Millennium line and the Special R are my favs too! Lets hold handsies
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Correct Lee. Excellent blend, love them all, but the corona gorda is my fave.
    Haven't had any of these but wanted to, glad to hear that Little Kelner is doing such a top rate job!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Hi Dip!!!
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Hi Dip!!!
    Nica quadruple ligero. I hate that ***
    Real answer... year of the snake, art edition 2014, nica toro
    Oh man. How could I have forgotten about the diademas