Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

EJ blast from nowhere!

A suspicious looking flat rate showed up today. Once I inspected the contents, I found this:

What the $&!#/!
Gotta love getting blasted by someone you've never interacted with before! This was extremely nice of you brother. And all of these sticks are new to me except the Undercrown, which is a new vitola for me.

The Honey and Handgrenades looks really intriguing and L'atlier is a new brand too for me. Never knew that Winter RP existed, and I love RP in spite of a lot of hate.

Although, EJ, what is the name of the stick on the far right? You got me on that one! Never even seen it before.

Can you PM me who told you I was deserving??? Once again I am humbled by the kindness of the people here. Welcome back to the boards.
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Glad there's something new there for you to try! The one on the far right is the Viaje Cache. You were nominated so to speak. Can't say by whom. Short-term isn't what it used to be lol!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great lineup!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go, Eric! Nice hit! Enjoy, Ryan!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky dog! The Viaje HHG and Cache are top notch!! Great noob hit.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Eric, some killer smokes there for sure! Enjoy Ryan, not a bad smoke in there all terrific for sure :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Eric. I thought that someone sent Ryan a terrible bottle of brandy when I saw EJ blast.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Excellant work Eric!
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    None of the B&M's by me carry Viaje. Kuzi told me some places in Canton have some, but that's a journey from Cleveland. Lame.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    None of the B&M's by me carry Viaje. Kuzi told me some places in Canton have some, but that's a journey from Cleveland. Lame.
    That just puts you in the same category as the rest of us. Closest B&M to me is an hour drive and even they don't carry Viaje.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    youngryan216:
    That just puts you in the same category as the rest of us. Closest B&M to me is an hour drive and even they don't carry Viaje.
    So bogus