Home Non Cigar Related

Booty calls

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
Very strange day ends very strangely. Someone shows up at the office and unleashes her craziness on staff and myself. Weird enough. We live in a kinda small town...only about 10k in population. I get a call very late tonight so I screen it thinking it may be the crazy that showed up today at the office. It's not. It's another crazy. She's calling me "Eddie" and telling me to get my a$$ upstairs because she just had a tooth pulled today and is drinking (on top of her pain meds) and making out with Carrie. Turns out my wife recently sold this person a Barbie doll (don't ask) and recognizes the number. Before I'm even able to mess with said crazy, my wife texted her saying, "You just left a message for my husband calling him Eddie. DO NOT CONTACT HIM AGAIN."
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for booty calls but I hate wrong numbers. You win some and you lose some....
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That's funny and frightening at the same time, did she name her barbie doll Carrie, lol.
    Back before cell phones a lady a I know got a call early one morning before work from a man who whispered a name, not hers, then " Is it safe to come over, is your husband gone?" She whispered back "yes, please hurry" and hung up. She told me at work the day it happened and said any assaults or murders in her town may be related, lol.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    That's funny and frightening at the same time, did she name her barbie doll Carrie, lol.
    Back before cell phones a lady a I know got a call early one morning before work from a man who whispered a name, not hers, then " Is it safe to come over, is your husband gone?" She whispered back "yes, please hurry" and hung up. She told me at work the day it happened and said any assaults or murders in her town may be related, lol.
    No she named her Eddie.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Very strange day ends very strangely. Someone shows up at the office and unleashes her craziness on staff and myself. Weird enough. We live in a kinda small town...only about 10k in population. I get a call very late tonight so I screen it thinking it may be the crazy that showed up today at the office. It's not. It's another crazy. She's calling me "Eddie" and telling me to get my a$$ upstairs because she just had a tooth pulled today and is drinking (on top of her pain meds) and making out with Carrie. Turns out my wife recently sold this person a Barbie doll (don't ask) and recognizes the number. Before I'm even able to mess with said crazy, my wife texted her saying, "You just left a message for my husband calling him Eddie. DO NOT CONTACT HIM AGAIN."
    Really, what's her number? joking, not really. ok I am, maybe.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    DAYUM.... Dude, that could've ended so much differently if not for that meddling text.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, this is why people don't get married.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oops.....I feel so ashamed.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    My wife made this for me years ago and I thought it was lost. She found it in the attic.

Happy Happy
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    i am pretty sure i would be divorced if that happened to me.......either that or my life would be a living hell for a while
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    jd50ae:
    My wife made this for me years ago and I thought it was lost. She found it in the attic.

Happy Happy
    TOW is closed early, this is the winner.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    jd50ae:

Happy Happy

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    jd50ae:

Happy Happy
    Can't stop watching that damn creepy cat John, thanks a lot
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    jd50ae:

Happy Happy

This one is like a Weeping Angel lol

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    jd50ae:

Happy Happy

This one is like a Weeping Angel lol

This sequence made me laugh so hard you might call it a cackle. Or a catcle. See what I did?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.