Home Non Cigar Related

pages loading

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one who is having troubles with the pages loading on Ccom?
I've been trying to look up some cigars and the pages take forever to load.
Anyone else having troubles today or is it just me?
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Yup. I keep getting a gateway timeout error. Then, page will load no problem sometimes
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    off and on all week
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes. right now even
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been happening to me most this week.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Takes forever to load, sometimes doesn't load
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some major issues loading for the past hour. Then all of a sudden the heavens opened and the pages started loading.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Had some major issues loading for the past hour. Then all of a sudden the heavens opened and the pages started loading.
    +1
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    matkn293:
    +1
    Same here. But this has been happening the last few days where nothing will load.
    Still happenin'. The rest of my interweb is fine. ccom is slow or frozen. took about five minutes of waiting to post this. Just wanted to know how long it would take. not fun waiting. See y'all later,...... maybe.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never fast here. Frequently real slow. And the cigar site has the slowest search engine ever. Puts the doze in windoze.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    0patience:

As the voluntary Tech Support for my favorite Cigar Website.....
    Cigar.com would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may experience with our website and would like to assure you that you having a top notch Forum/Website/Shopping experience is at the forefront of our priorities, and we thank you for your continued patronage! ;p
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I notice that it's right at 6:30 pm pacific, when it starts laggin on me.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    Well, you're doing one helluva bang-up job.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    SM0K3Y:
    Well, you're doing one helluva bang-up job.

Sorry it's a involuntary reflex
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I was opening several pages this morning, and they all gave gateway warnings or some such, took a long time when they did load, and sometimes didn't load completely. Every page except this one.

Certainly more ironic than anything in that Alanis Morissette song.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    They are working on a new site which I think will be live in May so while they are testing things on the back in there may be some delays.
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    They are working on a new site which I think will be live in May so while they are testing things on the back in there may be some delays.
    New forum site? If yes, will that new one be separate from this one? Will this old site be preserved/archived? How's this all gonna happen?