Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Vance is the best, in my book.

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
You made my day, brother! A brand new Twisted masterpiece to mark my pages! Thank you! I love it! image

Here it is posing with a book that I wrote a few years back...

You da man, Vance! I will send you some bands to replenish your stock soon.
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work Vance!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Vance!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Break, ballroom, ballet, Krump, waltz, square. ...
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Those bookmarks are great, nice one there, but just 1 question Doug, who reads the book to you?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I see what you did there!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    I missed it. Can someone explain this to me?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Dances? I'm lost as well.

Doug, is your book still in print or available anywhere? I'm gonna go on WorldCat and look for it at libraries if I can't find it.

Sweet, I can ILL with Samford and Asbury. Heck, I know peeps in Nicholasville. Still, is it available?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:

Doug, is your book still in print or available anywhere? I'm gonna go on WorldCat and look for it at libraries if I can't find it.

Sweet, I can ILL with Samford and Asbury. Heck, I know peeps in Nicholasville. Still, is it available?
    It's available in hardcover or paperback at My Lulu.com Storefront.

It's also available to download for free in .pdf format HERE.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Martel:

It's available in hardcover or paperback at My Lulu.com Storefront.

It's also available to download for free in .pdf format HERE.

Wow, thanks, Doug. Generous. I downloaded the files. I come from what most would consider more of an Arminian tradition, but we have our own sort of Regulative Principle that holds sway, so I look forward to reading this.

Still, it'll never be like this between us, Doug.

photo cartoon_zps18d763b3.jpg

And that's a cool bookmark. Sorry to derail.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    I don't know about you guys but whenever I see a hit from Vance, I'm in the mood to moonwalk across a freshly mopped tile floor.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Puff_Dougie:
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    I don't know about you guys but whenever I see a hit from Vance, I'm in the mood to moonwalk across a freshly mopped tile floor.
    Does somebody say moonwalk.....i like your style son!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    cause vance make you dance!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh snap, I didn't even notice that was your book Doug, I am so sorry! Well, not that sorry, but I feel do kinda bad, lol.
    The3Stogies:
    Oh snap, I didn't even notice that was your book Doug, I am so sorry! Well, not that sorry, but I feel do kinda bad, lol.
    No worries, brozilla. Just cuz I can say I wrote it doesn't mean I still don't need someone to read it to me. ;^)