Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem Steve.

Anybody down for tonight? It is Thursday night after all.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one on tonight? I've been hearing how epic thurs nights are. Got off work early if anyone wants to join me.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I'm shutting the shop down here shortly and heading home. Anybody down for an afternoon vherf today?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could man but working :(
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    anyone vherfing?
  • Options
    I can be on in 30ish or so if you want
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    lets do it. im already burning
  • Options
    Ok. I just left the bar and will be home shortly.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Where you at!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Ok back on. Lets get this party started tonight!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Chalupa_BatmanChalupa_Batman Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    why is it you are all talking about me again?! Yes i can hear you all the way in here!
  • Options
    Anybody up and at them with a cup of coffee and stick this morning?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    damn bro. you're up early
  • Options
    Uhh it is like 10am. Kids are at grandma and grandpas house so I was able to sleep past 8 for once.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody burning one tonight?
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is a good time to jump on the Vherf? I downloaded and set it up, but it appears to be empty?
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth:
    When is a good time to jump on the Vherf? I downloaded and set it up, but it appears to be empty?
    most anytime just shout out on this thread and ask. But Thursday evenings are sometimes the bomb !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    I guess I will try and clear time on Thursday then.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any one jumping on tonight?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Anyone jumping on today, I checked earlier but it was empty.
  • Options
    I'll probably hop on around 8 central. (Little over 2 hours from now)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you were coming over tonight?
  • Options
    I was thinking tomorrow.
  • Options
    Any one smoking tonight?
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Any one smoking tonight?
    ....yes. I dont recall how to do it though. Can it be done on a samsung tablet?
  • Options
    christian1971:
    Darktower007:
    Any one smoking tonight?
    ....yes. I dont recall how to do it though. Can it be done on a samsung tablet?
    Yep.. Download google hangouts you'll need a Google email addy probably not sure.. Then clink the link on the first page and your in
  • Options
    I'll be in here shortly
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    This is BS. Still in the 30s in the night. I've been sitting out and smoking in much much worse all winter, but I'm just sick of it now. If it's below 45 I'm not smoking anymore.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Tried to hop on and didn't see anyone. I'll try again soon. Been wanting to do this for a while now.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico