Home Non Cigar Related

Freaking dogs!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm out back finishing an awesome smoke and got to pee. It's dark and I'm to lazy to go inside so I go to the edge of the walk and let loose( did I mention I've had 3 scotches??) next thing here comes one of my dogs and starts lapping away. Gross! I yell she goes back inside. Evidently she told the other dog there was some good stuff outside because out comes my other dog making a beeline for my puddle and starts lapping away. Damn!

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Must have been good scotch, lol.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their diet must be lacking in vitamin P..... (I know, I know,..??)
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dogs are gross.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    I love dogs....but Eulogy is right lol
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Went hiking with both dogs the other day and the female kept trying to do the same any time I had to take a leak. Friggin dog. Love her to death but even the other dog was staring at her like she was crazy.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Pissing contest! Early one morning went down end of driveway to get the morning paper, wife had the bathroom so I decided to take a leak there. Still dark, no traffic on my road so I painted the phone pole beside my paper-box and forgot all about it. Later that day I was out in the garage doing something and the dog walkers started going by. First one I noticed their dog was trying to cover this different scent but couldn't get up too high and ran dry, owner kept trying to move them along. This pole must be the local piss office and this went on all morning.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    So I'm out back finishing an awesome smoke and got to pee. It's dark and I'm to lazy to go inside so I go to the edge of the walk and let loose( did I mention I've had 3 scotches??) next thing here comes one of my dogs and starts lapping away. Gross! I yell she goes back inside. Evidently she told the other dog there was some good stuff outside because out comes my other dog making a beeline for my puddle and starts lapping away. Damn!
    And then they want to come up and give you kisses!
    ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.