Home Non Cigar Related

Adios, America! In bookstores next Monday, June 1.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ann Coulter's new book.

It will be vilified by people who never read a word of it.
It will become another #1 best seller and the NY Times will not even mention it.
And no one will ever be able to dispute her facts without "msnbcing" it and misquoting it.
Come on lefties, get it off your chests now, don't wait for the rush(see what I did there?).
Get on that bandwagon while there is still room.

I might wait for the movie.

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can lsten to Rush, some days I agree with up to 75% of it. I like, really like Glenn Beck, and often agree with him. But, Anne Coulter? I think she might have rabies. All that foaming at the mouth, you know? She spews hate like a Brownshirt recruit at a save the fatherland rally. I don't mind differing viewpoints, but I've never heard her entertain any, or respond with anything but vitriolic ad hominem rhetoric. If you can get her in Bum of the week, though, I'd take another look.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    But, Anne Coulter? I think she might have rabies. All that foaming at the mouth, you know? She spews hate like a Brownshirt recruit at a save the fatherland rally. I don't mind differing viewpoints, but I've never heard her entertain any, or respond with anything but vitriolic ad hominem rhetoric.
    I think this pretty much says it all. 
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Ann Coulter's new book.

It will become another #1 best seller and the NY Times will not even mention it.
    And no one will ever be able to dispute her facts without "msnbcing" it and misquoting it.
    Come on lefties, get it off your chests now, don't wait for the rush(see what I did there?).

JD I love ya, but when you pick a side you're letting the badguys win. She's no better than Howard Stern, or whoever else you can name that says crazy a** sh*t for money.
    ***NOTE***
    No offense to any who are offended, if you are Anne Coulter or a friend or relative of hers I profoundly apologize.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    jgibv said:

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y said:
    jd50ae said:
    Ann Coulter's new book.

JD I love ya, but when you pick a side you're letting the badguys win. She's no better than Howard Stern, or whoever else you can name that says crazy a** sh*t for money.
    ***NOTE***
    No offense to any who are offended, if you are Anne Coulter or a friend or relative of hers I profoundly apologize.
    Not picking a side, I have problems with her also. But, can't dispute when she sticks to the facts and stays away from the antics.
    jimmyv723 said:
    jgibv said:

@jimmyv723 ---- if it's a gif battle you want, it's a gif battle you'll get.
    Come at me bro!

jgibv said:
    jimmyv723 said:
    jgibv said:

Come at me bro!

Enola Gay - Target #29

jimmyv723 said:
    jgibv said:
    jimmyv723 said:
    jgibv said:

Come at me bro!

jgibv said:
    jimmyv723 said:
    jgibv said:
    jimmyv723 said:
    jgibv said:

Come at me bro!

Enola Gay - Target #29

We really need foul language on here.

jd50ae said:

edited May 2015
    edited May 2015
    jd50ae said:

This thread has left me feeling dirty and marginalized
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 mod
    edited May 2015
    Guys, tone it down.Civil discourse is welcome, jackassery is not.This is not directed at any individual, but rather a reminder that anyone can be tough behind a computer in their mom's basement. Be respectful...that is all.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wrote a longer post but deleted it and I am sticking with who cares? Iron Man for the win.
    Paul73 said:
    Guys, tone it down.Civil discourse is welcome, jackassery is not.This is not directed at any individual, but rather a reminder that anyone can be tough behind a computer in their mom's basement. Be respectful...that is all.
    AMEN
    jd50ae said:
    Paul73 said:
    AMEN

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wrote a longer post but deleted it and I am sticking with who cares? Iron Man for the win.
    You care.

You care enough to post "who cares?",......... twice.

Admit it!

You's just covering for your secret crush on Ann Coulter. LOL
    Bob_Luken said:
    You care.

You care enough to post "who cares?",......... twice.

Admit it!

You's just covering for your secret crush on Ann Coulter. LOL

SM0K3Y said:
    This thread has left me feeling dirty and marginalized
    *HUG

Sorry

OOOHHHH my bad fellas. 
    This one's on me.

Sorry if I offended anyone. 

It seems a couple of my GIFs had soap-words in them and someone must have reported them. 

Apologies to anyone who was offended by these 4-letter words. 

I'LL BE SURE TO ONLY POST QUALITY CONTENT FROM NOW ON SINCE THAT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING NOW!

JOHNNY FIVE OUT

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    OOOHHHH my bad fellas. 
    This one's on me.

Sorry if I offended anyone. 

It seems a couple of my GIFs had soap-words in them and someone must have reported them. 

Apologies to anyone who was offended by these 4-letter words. 

I'LL BE SURE TO ONLY POST QUALITY CONTENT FROM NOW ON SINCE THAT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING NOW!

JOHNNY FIVE OUT

Amen to that.

GIF me bro. 
    Bob_Luken said:

GIF me bro.