Home Non Cigar Related

Darwin Award Honorable Mention

skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people aren't meant to live long lives.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did he get the photo?
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    One day, morons will out breed the intelligent, and this guy will seem like a genius.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a photo of this guy's arm, it wasn't pretty!
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a pic. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this too...  the sad part is that whether he lives or dies, there's still a $153K bill to be paid.  It'll either be his insurance or the taxpayers, and all because something didn't kill him sooner.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We believe in the theory of evolution, but not in the practice of it.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this for sale online locally. Thought y'all'd better take a look. And, I get to do the necro thing too :)

Not street legal,.....so only off road riding, supposedly.  Y'all see the trouble brewin' with that don't ya? OK?  I'll circle back to that.  I can't imagine any guy who rides this wearing a helmet. But, I'm sure he wants to go fast. Depending on how fast he's going when that front end made out of a WalMart bicycle frame gives way,.... And what kind of surface his noggin' is gonna touch hard when he lands back on earth,... we could have another nominee for The Darwin Award.

If anybody's interested in finishing this project bike, lemme know. They want $120 but I bet I could get 'em to come off that price.  

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least it has brakes, doubt if they actually work though. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    At least it has brakes, doubt if they actually work though. 
    "Brakes?,.... Don't be a wuss!"
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    All ya need is a drive chain and some high test gasoline. Who needs brakes when you have direct drive. Just use the motors RPM'S. Don't wear shorts and count on bailing out when RPM'S don't do the job. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, to be 15 again...…  :p
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMDH
    A little dirt never hurt