Home Non Cigar Related

Clan Graham display Go Fund Me campaign!!!!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Good morning everyone!!! I finally have all my final touches on my Go Fund Me campaign and am looking forward to seeing where this goes!!! 

I am am normally not one for asking for handouts or beggin for money... But this venture is a volunteer position for the Clan Representative at the Highland Games! There is a bare minimum for my first years tent that I can squeak by with... But I want to head in with both barrels loaded and show them who the Grahams really are and give them a run for their money! Please please please take a look at my campaign and share it with your friends and family of you feel it a worthy cause! Thanks in advance for your support! :-)

gofundme.com/zjw6xs8r
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Been pondering selling my cigars and humidor/accessories to help fund this venture. Not sure how I'm gonna go a outs doing that since in not familiar with secondary cigar prices 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Chris,

I linked to the gofund me on my FB wall. Good stuff!!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    jarubla said:
    Hi Chris,

I linked to the gofund me on my FB wall. Good stuff!!

-Jay

AWESOME!!!!! Thank you very very much! The more exposure this gets, the more likely I will hit my goal!

Yesterday I broke the $100 mark! I have some funds being mailed to me otherwise it would reflect on the page. :)
    Exposure exposure exposure!!!! This is the only way I will meet my goal! Please take a moment and help a brother out! The only way this campaign benefits me is having the honor of getting to rep my clan! :-) I take nothing away from this financially! Thanks gents!
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTTT
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • brodskalesbrodskales Posts: 78
    What kind of clan are we talking bout? Like Scottish clans, or KKK?
    LOL It is my Scottish Clan. :-) I am the only one in my family (we are a big family) that has taken this opportunity up. I really want to meet my goal and hopefully in the process get more of my family into the idea of celebrating our history and share our heritage! :-)
    Hey kids! Just bringing this up for anyone who may not have seen it. I am slated to run the Graham Clan Tent next July at the Portland Highland Games and could really use any and all support that is available! Please at least take a moment to view the campaign and if at all possible.... please share it! Thank you in advance!