Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I was bamboozled by Jim and the Charlie company!

So I know I'm not on here enough but leave it to my good friend Jim to remind me of that by coordinating a strike on me for my birthday! As most of you know, my practice is exploding right now at a pace that I am struggling to keep up with, but I am VERY GRATEFUL for. I take one week vacation a year for my birthday bc it is too hard to catch up if I take more.  So while on vacation, many of you wished me happy birthday, in one way or another and thank you for that.  Jim texted me and asked when I was returning from vacation. I should have know something was up.....  When I walked in the office, I was destroyed by 3 very potent yet thoughtful packages.  It seems Jim had Charlie forward some winnings from a contest, cbuck absolutely destroyed me with a Bday gift, and as all you know, Jim once again, went way above and beyond for my birthday.  Guys thank you so very much. There is so much new stuff here that I havent tried.  And Jim, I had to open the box, those things are so delicious looking!!!! Clover and Tracie will love the jam and cookies and I'm gonna tear up those sour worms as soon as I'm done typing! Below are some pics from my vacation as well as the tremendous smack down that I received at the hands of these three gentlemen! (Now lets see if I can figure out the dang pics on this thing)

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    PS. Happy belated birthday Charlie (cbuck), its awesome we share the same day!  Oh and your birthday present goes out tomorrow! LOL
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see you Doc.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Glad they arrived! Enjoy! And thanks for the Birthday Wishes! Oh, and you may have the pictures from Charlie and Charlie mixed up! I didn't send the Las Cavaliers.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Matty!! Love ya!
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit guys.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit guys.
    Agreed! Great hit!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Nice!
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    Happy Birthday Charlie
    Unnecessary, but thank you!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy, Matt. And happy belated birthday.
    So, the good Doctor decided to reciprocate Birthday Wishes, even though it wasn't necessary. An awesome selection! Thanks Doc! And I know Jim guided the Doc also. Jim and I were discussing the San Miguel, and how it was a shame they got discontinued! Jim informed me the Osiris is supposed to be the same blend. Coincidence? I think not! Thanks to you both!
    Glad they made it! Enjoy!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great b day hit doc. Nice to see you around again too.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit doc, happy be-lated to you all too.  Looking at those Pepin's I must smoke one now.
    Thanks guys, yeah that DPG is one of my faves! And they can be found for a great price!
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful hit doc lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    Oh wow, just got blown up by George for a belated bday present! Pics to come!
  • jsnblnchrdjsnblnchrd Posts: 33
    cbuck said:
    So, the good Doctor decided to reciprocate Birthday Wishes, even though it wasn't necessary. An awesome selection! Thanks Doc! And I know Jim guided the Doc also. Jim and I were discussing the San Miguel, and how it was a shame they got discontinued! Jim informed me the Osiris is supposed to be the same blend. Coincidence? I think not! Thanks to you both!
    Thanks for this post. My friend was also upset about the San Miguel being discontinued. Now he's going to try this. 
    George, thank you so much, was gonna take a pic of the cool folder and catalog but didn't get a chance.  I already know what I am gonna spend it on! So excited and thank you thank you thank you!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    More than welcome Matt, thought you'd put it to good use.
    I just did brother! Thank you so much, I'll post pics when it comes in!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's just no place to hide Matt!!