Home General Discussion

Great customer service!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭

So as most of us know... Cigar.com is AWESOME! Great selection, great prices, easy site to use and the forum is a hoot and a half! I am one to recognize the service people provide and feel that sometimes compliments are harder to come by than complaints. so here you go....

I got an email yesterday from CCOM about an order for Undercrown Shades that I put in a while back. Apparently PayPal didn't like the order pending for as long as it did (neither do I.... cause I cant freakin wait to try the Shade lol but im perfectly fine waiting for things) due to the sticks being back ordered. So I gave a call to customer service and was helped by someone named Sean... Im sure a few of you know who this guy is. lol!!!! Within a few moments and some stellar customer service, my order was finalized and I was a happy camper! I am now eagerly awaiting the Shades and know that I was well taken care of.

Kudos to all you who work for CCOM! Keep up the awesome work and stellar service you provide! You all rock! :-)

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spoke with them today about a few things... they were on point as well as accurate and quick... hats off to ccom staff.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    My orders are very basic and when there has been an issue it has been on my end. 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree 100%. I talked with him a week ago and he set me up with everything I wanted and then some! Don't have a bm for about 50 miles so these guys are that much better