Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Can't you smell that smell

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
Colleen and I went to a wedding yesterday and pulling into the driveway yesterday I was greeted by an amazing aroma.  Going to brew some of this up in a few moments to get me ready to greet my in-laws.  Thank you very much Peter, my wife is a very happy woman.  Going to light up the camacho later too.  Thank you again.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're killing em Petey. Nice shot brutha  B)
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Peter... I could use a cup or two of that right now
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Peter's got good beans.... I can vouch for 'em..  B)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    edited October 2015
    Nothing beats the smell of coffee beans. Nice job!!

isnt this a title of a 70's song?
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice caffiene hit!!!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the least I could do after Patrick laid a serious hit on me last week...  Like I told him on Vherf, I have to modify the shopping cart on my website to accept cigars as currency.  :smiley: 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YUM!! Coffee rules
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why yes, yes it is: 

http://youtu.be/ZDB-yswOrzc
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike.. @Oneisnone , can I get a ruling on the title of this thread. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Peter. 

Now as far as the song goes, we need to ask Patrick what he was thinking when he posted it. Was it a coincidence or intentional? The title of the song is "That Smell". There is a line within the song that matches the title of this thread. To me, the song, although it rocks, is kinda morbid.  
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did have the lynyrd skynyrd song in mind for the title.  Now back to the subject, Peter, your coffee is very good.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Great hit Peter. 

Now as far as the song goes, we need to ask Patrick what he was thinking when he posted it. Was it a coincidence or intentional? The title of the song is "That Smell". There is a line within the song that matches the title of this thread. To me, the song, although it rocks, is kinda morbid.  
    I always saw it as a cautionary tale. Then again, much of life is a cautionary tale...

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch