Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

November Lottery

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Same deal as last month.  If you want to play for somebody else you need to toss in your own name. 

Ready...set...go! 
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll go
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Yes please!
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not contribute. Put me in  :D
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borat sez...
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Yes sir! I'm in.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please! Thank you!
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, I'm in! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm NOT in.... But I am playing for a few....

Puffydoug
    Roland
    Shane

Yup
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill draw this tomorrow evening since I was a little late on getting it started. Get your entries in! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Bigshizza said:

Puffydoug
    Roland
    Shane

Yup
    He's a rule breaker!
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    November is a good month -- I'm in.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    webmost said:
    Bigshizza said:

Puffydoug
    Roland
    Shane

Yup
    He's a rule breaker!
    Can I only have 1 entry? If I win they go to Webby
    Phil Whistlepig ... remember him?

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Any way to jump in last minute? I just returned to the land of the living after vacation. If not I will remember to get in for December.
    edited November 2015
    Mike you should be GTG until Brad closes the lottery. 

Just checking, are you on the good traders list? I know that is a requirement -- to have done a trade with a forum veteran and have someone vouch for you.
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    jarubla said:
    Mike you should be GTG until Brad closes the lottery. 

Just checking, are you on the good traders list? I know that is a requirement -- to have done a trade with a forum veteran and have someone vouch for you.
    Yep. Did a newbie trade with Royln.
    Then you are in like Flynn!!
    edited November 2015
    jarubla said:
    Awesome! I am crossing fingers amd toes. Trying to fill the humidor on a small budget so I figured I'd play the lottery once!
    MikeTodd said:
    jarubla said:
    Awesome! I am crossing fingers amd toes. Trying to fill the humidor on a small budget so I figured I'd play the lottery once!

That would do it.

1) Webmost
    2) Onestrangeone
    3) Devildog1
    4) Nolagizmo
    5) jarubla
    6) blutattoo
    7) cbuck
    8) Edna20
    9) variant2
    10) Miketodd
    11) Shizza
    12) Shizza (his choice of puffdougie, roland or shane)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Congrats to @jarubla!!!  He is your November Lottery winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS8FUbiv8LI
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I think he won last month too. Congrats Jay!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

No I believe Shizza won last month if I am not mistaken.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Jay! Same addy as September?
    Congrats! 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I believe Shizza won last month if I am not mistaken.
    Your right, he was the month before
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

November - Jarubla
    October - Bigshizza
    September - Jarubla
    August - Jgibv who played for smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    July - jd50ae
    June - Edna20
    May - Blutattoo
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Law of averages. If I lose enough maybe eventually I will win.  :D

Congrads Jay 

Buy a powerball. Will try and get this out when I send the pass later today.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Congrats Jay... Bag in the box for you!!