Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed on Black Friday

skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Well, mr "I have an itch", obviously didn't take my advice about bombing the east or west coast.  He said he was going to bomb "a coast".  Being in the Midwest,  I assumed it was safe and I had no reason to worry about Black Friday. Apparently, the boundaries of Lake MI is also considered a coast. Who'd a thunk it?  

Anyhow, as I'm hanging Xmas lights outside and freezing my nads off, a package arrived. I actually saw the box as the mail carrier was putting it into the mailbox, and I immediately knew I'd been duped!  Didn't even have to look at it to know where it came from!  

Thanks so much Mark @matkn293 for cheering up my Black Friday!  Great selection of stuff I love (nub dub, blue, and armada) plus a bunch more I can't wait to try!  Ironic to put a La Bomba in a bomb. :D

Fellow Lake MI boundary residents, Take Cover!  (Remember he had quite a few missles launched)

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that was one hell of an itch, great selection.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boom, that's what ya get!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy sir!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!