Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shout out to the BRICK!!

@Patrickbrick Sorry for the delay on posting your in person Chicago bomb that you smacked me with. I know we had talked about the EPC 2015 prior to the herf...but the others?? Damn bro! Thank you so much. I will smoke em all.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Patrick! Enjoy Ro-Ro
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no shout out necessary here, Ro turned a bomb into a trade by handing me a bag of ceazyness.  Included in his bag of tricks was the last two years monsters and a 2014 Goldie.  @smoke_em_if_you_got_em the way I see this I still owe you!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, very hard to get one over on Ro-Ro!!  Nice selection there Patrick!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry Ro. I will get Patrick good for ya....  I owe him big time anyhow. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    skydiverD said:

No you don't you got me good at Casa.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    Handle him Darrin!
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:

No you don't you got me good at Casa.
    Don't know what you're talking about.  You're lying like a politician. :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Lol that level of bs is very hard to achieve.  I assure you that is not the case here.
    MOW badge received.