Home Ratings & Reviews

Customer Service

The customer service via the toll free number is frankly a joke. I had one gentleman who was actually helpful in the situation, but 3 other employees who were very rude and just seemed mad to receive a call from a PAYING CUSTOMER. I guess id be mad to if i worked on a customer service hotline in my 30s and aspired for nothing else in life but to be an ****. 

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Im sorry you had a "bad" experience with CCOMs customer service. From the times I have had interactions with them... I have had nothing but stellar service! As many of the people here have as well. way to take the time to create a profile to complain. lol Next time introduce yourself and get to know this site and their clients/employees before you have an episode of verbal diarrhea. ;-)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Not gonna ever stop buying from cigars.com
    Never had bad customer service.
    The 1 time I didn't get resolution on the phone I got instant resolution through email and it was my fault.

These guys value their customers and take great care of us.

My 1 mishap was me inquiring about a brand not on the site. A rep putting together an order to show me prices and me getting scared a 500 buck order of samples was going on my credit card. I called they said it wasn't an order. The csr  said there was no order. I emailed, my rep removed the order and informed me I would never be charged but it was the easiest way to get me prices. I was delighted that he could get me something not on the Web site. Cigars.com has had excellent customer service for my every need and if I come at them in the correct way they never disappoint me. Anything else is my own fault for being a jerk.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody that calls Ccom and talks to 4 different people, and yet can't get it resolved, and then comes on here to say they suck simply loses all credibility with anybody who belongs to this forum.

The first red flag is having to talk to 4 people; if you couldn't get your issue ironed out after 1 or 2, then you're either asking them to do what they can't do, or you're just an asshóle and like pissing people off.  The second red flag that you might have an anger issue is you got so hot under the collar that you found their forum and your first post isn't "Hey, how you doin'?" but instead you rant to a group of people who have a great deal of loyalty to Ccom.

Time to grow up, and develop into a mature human being...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • CigarFanaticCigarFanatic Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    I have only had astounding customer service from c.com.

Bought a box of MOW Armada once and they came damaged.

Called c.com and then sent another box immediately. Nothing but but praises for c.com customer service.

Like everyone says...you just seem bitter becuase you were trying to pull the wool over their eyes, or you were trying to make them do the impossible. 
    How do make this text turn upside down?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Anybody that calls Ccom and talks to 4 different people, and yet can't get it resolved, and then comes on here to say they suck simply loses all credibility with anybody who belongs to this forum.

The first red flag is having to talk to 4 people; if you couldn't get your issue ironed out after 1 or 2, then you're either asking them to do what they can't do, or you're just an asshóle and like pissing people off.  The second red flag that you might have an anger issue is you got so hot under the collar that you found their forum and your first post isn't "Hey, how you doin'?" but instead you rant to a group of people who have a great deal of loyalty to Ccom.

Time to grow up, and develop into a mature human being...
    Very well stated Peter.  There are people who complain just to get free $hit, then when told no keep **** up the ladder.  You sir (original poster) seem like one of these people.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    The customer service via the toll free number is frankly a joke. I had one gentleman who was actually helpful in the situation, but 3 other employees who were very rude and just seemed mad to receive a call from a PAYING CUSTOMER. I guess id be mad to if i worked on a customer service hotline in my 30s and aspired for nothing else in life but to be an ****. 
    I have never had problems with them and I only needed to speak to one. Either you are a lieing piece of escriiment or you are just looking for attention. I think the former. 
    Wait.... if I complain I can get free stuff??????
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C.com have always went the extra step for me. 
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'm fortunate. Never had an issue to even call customer service. 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impeccable customer service is the norm for this place, IMHO
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the Cigar.com forum, I think you're looking for one that starts with "T".  First apologize, then tell us that story and regain your honor.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall not reply. It's all been said. Too bad I wasn't first.  >:)

On the other hand, ya' think Alex might trolling us? Knowing exactly how we'd react? Makes ya' wonder huh?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I shall not reply. It's all been said. Too bad I wasn't first.  >:)

On the other hand, ya' think Alex might trolling us? Knowing exactly how we'd react? Makes ya' wonder huh?
    Nah.  I don't think it's his style.  There's plenty of dipsticks out there to take care of things like that.

For instance:

My nephew was at a local sandwich shop recently, we know the owners, great place.  A woman comes in, orders a sandwich, the boss himself makes the sandwich and he always takes pride in creating great food.  The woman eats every last bit of the sandwich, licks her fingers clean, and then proceeds back up to the cashier to report that "this was the nastiest food I've ever had in my life!  I want my money back"

My nephew says he was cracking up as the boss told her "I made the sandwich.  I watched you eat the sandwich and you certainly didn't seem to have any problems with it then.  If you don't like our food, you can help yourself to the door and please, please stay on the other side of it from now on."

:D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    ^^^^ Justice... I love it when shop owners and managers do stuff like that!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Do you even customer service bro?