Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Can't Count On Nobody No More

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
Especially if they say they're counting to five...

Somehow, at the Chicago herf, @kingjk729, Jim
, got overlooked when it came to the coffee being passed out.  So when it came time to send him a lb., he offered to do a 5x5 trade.  Stupid me, after all this time, I still believe that when I open the box there'll be 5 cigars in there.

As Jim wrote in his note, he learned math before Common Core, so he's bad at math.  :-)
"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The King!! Great selection and a fair trade for your delicious Joe!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    1,2,3,4,5. Yup seems legit
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah!  You old-timers are in cahoots!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm love it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only see 5. Maybe you need to drink more water?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like 5 to me!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great selection, enjoy Peter
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start counting from the left I get 5 start counting from the right i get 5.  Yep 5
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great grouping of sticks!!'
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must be loosing it I only see five.  Great selection!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Plenty of my faves in there Peter ..... Hopefully a few new sticks for you to try..... The Jackal, Partagas Green Label, and the Viaje are stellar in my book. Enjoy
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still yet to try the Jackal, the rest I aprove of, as a new tester of the stoggies. Once I smoke the Jackal I will probably look like an adhd kid trying out for gymnastics because I will like it so much. Until then I will believe what yall tell me. I have jekylls... well 2 left. I like peter getting good new treats.
     great hit @kingjk729
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Any package with 4 Crowned Heads is a winner, enjoy Peter!
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    counting to 5 is hard some times lol
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much Peter for the great selection of smokes & some amazing coffee! The genesis and San Cristobalare a few of my faves and i'm looking forward to trying the Kristoff. 
    Glad you got 'em, Jim.  Nothing like a cup o' joe and a cigar.  Enjoy!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? for @peter4jc Is coffee bean roasting a business for you or a hobby so you can enjoy the best? Just curious because I enjoy a good cup of java and a cigar in the morning also.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Theexcellentcup.com

It's a business.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    edited January 2016

Thank you wylaff. I will check that out! Looked at his website and will have to order some product. TY

Post edited by Guitarded on
    @Guitarded... It started as a hobby over 15 years ago.  When I gave some beans to a few buddies for an unbiased opinion they asked if I'd roast some for them to buy.  The rest, as they say, is history.  So it's still a hobby that covers half of what I need to live on in my semi-retirement/self-employed lazy-ass lifestyle.  I have a commercial roaster in my basement that lets me help make a few dozen customers' coffee world a more beautiful place... I'd be honored to do so for you, sir!

I bet your neighbors love you and are your best customers with that aroma
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

WOW!! Beautiful piece of hardware there! Is it safe to post my home addy here or should I PM it to you.
    edited January 2016
    Guitarded said:
    WOW!! Beautiful piece of hardware there! Is it safe to post my home addy here or should I PM it to you.
    Well, having been bombed to smithereens because of an addy in the wild, I'd suggest a PM.  I'll make sure the current newsletter gets to you too.  Hehehe...
    edited January 2016
    Are you implying if I put my addy up I may get bombed?? Perfect. Humi is small but I think I know how to return fire. Michael Worton 505 Valverde Dr. SE Albuquerque NM 87108. Nice website for the beans, easy to navigate and prices seem reasonable.
    ^^ This guy is crazy retarded!
    FIFY
    peter4jc said:
    ^^ This guy is crazy retarded  guitarded!
    FIFY

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Are you implying if I put my addy up I may get bombed?? Perfect. Humi is small but I think I know how to return fire. Michael Worton 505 Valverde Dr. SE Albuquerque NM 87108. Nice website for the beans, easy to navigate and prices seem reasonable.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKDeiMD9a7w
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

@wylaff FIFY???

Fixed it for you
    -- Winston Churchill